Win Again

Normani keeps slashing at Camilla, who conveniently has a sword of her own. They clash a couple of times, until Normani swings down hard, but with a fierce swipe, Camilla sends both of their weapons flying to the right, like an idiot. They look at the swords, then back at each other, then Normani ferociously jumps onto her; punching and pulling hair, kicking and screaming. The girls roll around like a tangled mess on the ground.

"Fuck you bitch!" Normani yells.

"You'll never beat me! Even when I was cancelled for letting my fans bully you, I still thrived!" Camilla argues.

"Oh yeah?" She grunts.

Normani gains the upper hand by flipping Camilla on her back and sitting on top of her like a wrestler, grabbing both her arms and pinning them to the ground.

"Well let me be your motivation to lose!"

She mutters one of the spells that she learned, then a burst of blue magic shoots from her hand into Camilla. She screams and explodes into a million sparkles. Normani opens her eyes, frozen. The spell worked.

"My oh my, Camilla, my oh my indeed..." She jokes to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow, Zendaya, Chloe x Halle continue running for their lives from the big bad Megan Thee Vampire. Meg can't help but find the situation funny.

"She's gonna kill us!" Halle screams.

"There's no where to hide, we're all gonna di—"

All four girls catch sight of a long baseball bat coming at their faces, and instinctively slide down in unison to a perfect death drop.

Zendaya props herself up, and sees a pair of pasty legs with ripped fishnet stockings on them, standing before her. She looks up.

It's Bellalalala Thorne.

"It's over Zendaya, I have the high ground

"It's over Zendaya, I have the high ground."

"Oh god, not you..."

"She smells like onions and weed." Chloe says, scrunching her face in disgust.

"Look, if this is cuz I did better than you after Shake It Up, it's not my fault you're weird and have zero talent!" Zendaya says.

"It doesn't matter now, I finally get to take this into my own hands." Bella says as she pulls the baseball bat up.

"Bella, it's not too late. I can help you become normal for once in your life!" Zendaya pleads.

"Normal people scare me, I'm not like other girls!" She says, sounding like an Instagram caption.

She batters up. The girls huddle close and shut their eyes tightly, but suddenly they hear her shriek.

Zendaya opens one eye and sees Meg feeding off of Bella's neck. She tosses her body to the side and catches her breath.