Get in Formation

Hey! Just a quick heads up, this chapter is super long because I've added a few more characters to the story. Hopefully it'll make up for taking forever to write a new one lol. Also MEG AND NORMANI COLLAB'D IN REAL LIFE AND I'M LIVING FOR IT😱
_________________________

It is now noon. Beyoncé has gathered everyone back into the secret lair, where Roman is still tied to the altar, snoring. Beyonce stands near the altar with a dry erase board, going over a game plan. The girls have no idea what they're in for.

"I know y'all are still freaking out but it's ok, I have all the information I need. While I was out on my expensive patio meditating, Sasha came through and helped me see everything James is doing right now."

"What about Tom, did you get in touch with him?" Normani asks, worried.

"Oh yeah, I saw him too. He's somewhere in New York playing dress up with his actor friends. And lemme tell ya, he is bootylicious. Whew chile." Beyoncé says, wiping her forehead and exhaling like she just ran a marathon.

Everyone stares awkwardly.

"Um hehe anyways yeah, he's safe. But we have a lot of shit to do if we're gonna defeat James."

She pauses, and turns to three of the girls.

"Normani, Meg, Rihanna; you all harbor the essence of black girl magic, that is why I chose you to help with reviving Nicki, but...you cannot produce it. We will train you on how to conjure spells and slay bitches. It is a sacred art form and a huge responsibility. You have to work hard and move precisely, you have to be ruthless if you want to successfully slay any living bitch." Beyoncé explains.

"I do that 24/7 anyway, sooo

"I do that 24/7 anyway, sooo." Rihanna says, flipping her hair.

"I don't mean figuratively, we will have to literally slay literal bitches." Beyoncé says, running her finger across her neck to simulate throat cutting.

"And how do we do that, you may ask? The answer is simple; with the power of killer choreography."

"We're gonna kill James.....by out-dancing him?" Meg asks.

by out-dancing him?" Meg asks