Goin' Fo a Swim

After dinner, Tom is out in the pool wearing a leopard print Speedo, doing hardcore laps in the pool like Michael Phelps for literally no reason, when all the sudden Nicki steps out in a sexy denim bikini.

Tom pops up to the surface like a mermaid and stares at her, his hair in wet ringlets dripping over his face, breathing heavily

Tom pops up to the surface like a mermaid and stares at her, his hair in wet ringlets dripping over his face, breathing heavily. "Goddamn, Nicki..." he exhales.

"Whatchu doin' out here with all this ass?"

She grins and slowly steps into the hot tub. "I could ask you the same thing, you be lookin t h i c c e r  than before you left." She said.

"It's all that training for Spider-Man, haha

"It's all that training for Spider-Man, haha. You know I had to do it to em." He brags.

Nicki flips her curls and leans over the edge of the hot tub, her titties basically on full display. "Well why don't you join me over here then?" She teases.

Tom stares at them in a daze, then frantically hops out the pool without hesitation and joins her in the hot tub

"Ooo, it's hot, but not as hot as you." He says, being corny af.

She rolls her eyes and motions her finger for him to come closer. He grabs her superb ass and starts making out with her. They do this for 4 minutes lmao. Then he moves his hands up and tries to undo her bikini top. She opens her eyes and backs away.

"Mmm. Babe what are you doing?"

"I though maybe you wanted it in here." He says, shrugging.

"Oh um, I figured we could just hang out here together, ya know. I mean, I just got in the hot tub and all."

"Ok but I just got back from New York. Come on, let ya boi have some." He says going in for another kiss. She doesn't kiss him back. She pushes him away slightly.

"I can't do this here, I—I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"I...I'm just not ready."

"But I thought you said you were? I thought the time had finally come. Well, I thought the time came when you did a verse about me in Barbie Dreams and it got me excited as hell." Tom Protests.

Nicki thinks back to the verse:

"I hit up Tom Holland, and ya know that he didn't duck
Peter Parker got that pickle, so we gon superfuck"

"But that was like two weeks ago. And still, nothing?" Tom adds.

"I know but......I'm sorry, I just can't right now."

She gets up out of the hot tub and walks back inside her house, leaving Tom and his blue balls confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki is in her room. She is dried off wearing a T-shirt and pajama bottoms, curled up on the couch watching Netflix. Tom knocks on her door and pokes his head in. He is dried off and dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks.

Nicki lies through a grin. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Ok I guess."

Tom shuts the door behind him and joins her on the couch.

"What's the matter, Nicki?"

"Nothing, I just....I didn't want to do it in the hot tub. That's all. My maids might have seen us. You know how nosy those bitches can be sometimes."

"Your maids only come on Mondays at 2:00 p.m, it's Thursday and the sun is setting." Tom says.

"Oh...right." Nicki says.

"Well...why don't we do it in here?" He asks, tracing his finger on her shoulder. Tom still has a hard on from seeing her in the bikini, smh. Nicki can't handle it anymore.

"Honey, I have to be real with you right now." She says, facing him.

Tom raises his eyebrows, then takes her hands. "Ok. What's bothering you?"

Nicki takes a deep breath.

"Tom.....I'm a virgin."