TO FREEDOM!

Nicki Minaj arrives at the Apple Studio to record a new episode of Queen Radio. She says hi to her Co-hosts and producers and everyone gets set up, then they begin the show.

"I wanna thank everybody as usual for listening to my mess of a show tonight, I love my Barbz." Her crew laughs. "Especially tonight because I'm just feeling the love right now I don't know about y'all but I feel a lil mushy." "Uh oh." Her Co-host Jean jokingly mumbles into his microphone.

"As you know, me and Tom Holland have been dating for 10 months now. I know all you lil 14 year old Tom stans still mad as hell but idgaf, dream on bitches." She laughs. "He's been away shooting for his new movie which you ALL should be excited for, but that's not what I'm excited for right now." Nicki pauses. "In 2 days my baby finally coming baaaaaaack!"

Jean hits the explosion sound effect. "That's right Tommy been gone for a month but he's finally coming home now, I missed my boo thang so much and I finally get to have him to myself again."

Y'all still goin' strong huh?" Jean asks.

"Yeaaaah, you already know we tight as fuck, he ain't goin' nowhere! Whatchu tryna say?" Nicki snaps.

"I'm just sayin he's been gone a good minute you think he been loyal?"

Nicki gasps, then pauses, "Barbz I just wanna say, do NOT listen to this man in the studio right now, he tryna start something already this early into the show. Y'all can cut his mic off ASAP." Everyone laughs in the background.

"You had the audacity to assume my mans is cheatin' on me over there in New York while he's working HARD.......to get them Marvel coinzzzz??? How the FUCK does he have the GOTDAM time to put his DICK inside another motherfucking BITCH when he's busy reading lines and doin' STUNTS???" Nicki shouts into her microphone.

Jean gasps lightly in his mic like a scared little boy getting cussed out by his mom. She pauses as she stares him down with a confused bitch face, he laughs.

"My mans is good to me, and I'm good to him! I can assure you all that Tom Holland is a whole ass MAN

"My mans is good to me, and I'm good to him! I can assure you all that Tom Holland is a whole ass MAN. Don't get it twisted!" She finishes.

Jean hits the explosion button again, and then her "To Freedom" soundbite.

"Ok good to know good to know, we just gonna cool it down a bit, ok? Let's just be calm, and cool." He says.

Nicki giggles. "Sorry tee hee hee I just really can't wait to see him again, you know how I get sometimes...I love you babyyyy! I know you listenin' to the show right now, bein' supportive. You a real one!"

"So what you gon do when he gets home you gonna, give him a surprise?" One of her producers asks, edging her on.

She became nervous but she played along with him, because she knew Tom was listening.

"Oh you already know imma give daddy what he been missin'..."

Everybody in the room goes awf. Another explosion on the soundboard. Millions of Barbz all around the world lose their absolute shit, and somewhere in New York, Tom is out on the floor having a seizure. She changes the subject quickly and the show continues for another 40 minutes, she ends things sweetly and everyone wraps it up.

On her way home in the limo, she gets a text from Tom;

Hey bby girl, ur show tonite was a riot, can't wait 😘

She replies;

Thanks baby xoxo 💖

She becomes nervous again, but tries her best to forget about it all.