The Queen is Dead

Tom is curled up in the bed of his hotel room, crying like a preschooler. Every time he closes his eyes, he can see Nicki's body on the floor. He can see James's haunting, evil smile. He can hear the gunshots ringing in his ears, and Nicki's last words.

"I'm sorry Tom, I love you..."

Nicki's death made headlines all over the world, it was an outright shock on society. The rest of the North American leg of her tour was canceled, some of the Barbz were so distraught they considered kermitting sue of side, all her songs went to the top of the iTunes Charts, Lil Wayne YET AGAIN pushed back the release date for Tha Carter V, Drake went right back into his closet, and even Lil Kim felt some sense of sorrow, but you'd never be able to tell because her face hardly moves anymore from being botched tf up.

 The rest of the North American leg of her tour was canceled, some of the Barbz were so distraught they considered kermitting sue of side, all her songs went to the top of the iTunes Charts, Lil Wayne YET AGAIN pushed back the release date for Tha...

Many people reached out to Tom for moral support; family members, costars, random celebrities. He even received a text from Zendaya, saying;

If you ever wanna talk to someone please know that I'm here for you whenever you need me to be. I'm so sorry, Tom. I really and truly am.

"Fuck off you 5' 10" bitch" he reads out loud as he types it into his phone, then hits send and goes back to crying.

After an hour he pulls up a picture of he and Nicki together on her Instagram and stares at it. It was from a year ago.

Boolin w/my bestie @tomholland2013

He'll never forget when he met her, their first date, the first time they held hands, their first hug and first kiss, or when she gave him that vacuum seal double hand twist gawk gawk combo...

He can't let go of her, he can't accept the fact that she's gone. It's too sudden. His heart was completely shattered, his world was now a cold and empty purgatory, his life no longer had meaning. And the worst part is, he never even got to watch her walk down the isle.

"It's...it's all my fault. I'm so sorry Nicki." He sobs. He sits up and looks out his window.

"I have to Avenge her, no pun intended. I have to destroy James Charles again, and this time for good. I, Tom Holland, vow on my life to do so. For because of him, I......I may never, ever love again..."