Inside/Outside

Matty

I visited Aaisha almost every day for months. Sometimes Louis and Mum accompanied me or Adam and George. Ross had contacted Jamie saying that he was sorry for what he had done. Well I wasnt having any of it. He didn't exist for me as far as I was concerned. He could rot in jail with that evil bitch as far as I was concerned. All I was concerned about was taking care of Aaisha once she was ready to leave hospital.

That day couldn't come soon enough. Louis came with me because Mum was making a welcome home meal. When I got there Aaisha was being examined by one of the consultants a bit too throughly.

"Hi babe." I felt my fists clenching.

"Hi Matty. This is James. He's almost finished."

"So James what's your diagnosis of my girlfriend."

"She's made a very quick recovery considering the circumstances. But she is still quite fragile so I've prescribed some medication. "

"Thank you James."

"Well I'll let you get ready. Before you leave you need to make a follow up appointment."

"Thank for everything James." Aaisha smiled at him.

"You're very welcome."

Louis couldn't stop laughing. "Shut it you."

"Sorry Bro."

"Have I missed something?" Aaisha asked confused.

"Matty got a bit jell."

"Jealous. But he was just doing his job."

"Louis can you get out now. Aaisha needs to get ready!" I was getting annoyed even more when Aaisha looked at me with a big grin on her face.

"What?" She burst out laughing. My annoyance turned to joy. I forgot everything that happened a few minutes ago and kissed her. How I missed the taste of her mouth.

"Matty!!..."

"I can't wait to get you all to myself babe." I smirked at her.

"You never give up do you."

"No." I pinched her arse as we left.

"What happened Aaisha?" Louis sounded concerned.

"Ummm. I felt a slight pain." She glanced at me. I just pretended I didn't know what she was on about.

When we got home I glanced at Aaisha who was seated in the back. She was sleeping, her mouth slightly parted with dribble running down her chin. I carried her upstairs to my bedroom, even though Mum insisted she was better off in her room. I honestly didn't know what she was worried about. I left her to rest a bit more while I ate Mums' speciality Spinach Pie, Pizza with all the trimmings followed by Chocolate Cake and custard. Mark was still at the house as a precaution. I told him to stay with Aaisha this time. I wasnt going to risk anything happening to her again.

"You're just in time Matty. " Aaisha was stirring slightly. Well I'm going to have Denises' lovely grub. I'm starving."

"Thanks Mark."

I sat on the edge of the bed watching her, she was still dribbling, and it was going over my bed sheets. I brushed her hair away from her face,then her eyes slowly opened.

"Matty."

"Yes darling."

"I'm hungry." She heaved herself up slowly.

"Wait Aaisha." I turned her to face and wiped her mouth." You've been dribbling again."

She looked at the bed, "Oh I'm sorry Matty....I'll wash them for you..I didn't know..I.. " she rambled.