chapter 5

Matt's (P.O.V)

Its last period and I asked Miss Claudine if I could use the bathroom halfway through the lesson ! She let me go and I quickly walked to the bathroom, on the way to the bathroom , I walked passed study hall. For some reason I felt the urge to look in the class! I quickly scanned the room and found her immediately ! Rebecca sat in the back right corner of the class, but she was with someone, she kept looking up at and smiling!

It was Nash !!! I was so shocked ! I didn't know they new each other, He's one of my best friend,when I looked closer I saw he kept looking up at her as well ! They were texting each other! I could tell they liked each other !

I'm so mad at myself right now for letting her slip right through my fingers ! But I'm not just going to stop trying to get her to like me! I mean I shouldn't care I could get any girl in this school with the snap of my fingers! But she seemed to take charge and not back down which I liked! I guess I'm going to have to work harder at trying to get her to like me!

OK so I know I don't seem to be trying ,but every time she comes near me I get all nervous, and ive never gotten nervous with a girl before! Its a new concept to me and I don't like it so I get mean!

I want her to likes me so bad ! I guess im going to have to make her fall in love with me!

(A/N)

Hey guys sorry about the really short chapter! But what a twist right??

💖💟 ily💖💟

Signed

Ocean Painter