chapter 8

Matt's (P.O.V)

I woke up next to Rebecca , and tried to think what happened last night! I looked around my room and realize it was clean! I smiled down at the adorable girl who punched a full fledge man last night because he hit me! I tried to get up without waking Becca but I was unsuccessful because she turned around and looked up at me! She smiled and I melted inside! She was beautiful in the morning!

"You can go back to sleep Rebecca I'm just gonna start cleaning ! " she giggled and got out of my bed ,move to my door and opened it wide! I looked around her and saw that the hallway was clean ! Sliding passed her I looked down the hall and around the rest of the house! It was clean, but how ?

I ran back her to my room and scooped her up and hugged her tight ! ". Why did you clean my entire house?" I asked ! She laughed and said...

" Because you were tired and you said your parents would be home at twelve thirty!" She blushed and said " Now can we go back to sleep? I'm tired!"

"I bet you are tired !" I smiled and realized she was wearing my sweats and my shirt! I smiled at how cute she looked in my clothes. "What are you smiling about?" She laughed. "Your wearing my clothes !" I pointed out. She blushed and said... "Oh yeah, I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to wake you up to take me home and I didn't want to sleep in my dress so I grabbed some of your clothes!

" No I don't mind , its cute , there so big on you!" I could feel myself blushing so I looked down!

She moved towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me! She kissed my cheek, and went and curled back into my bed pulling the sheet up to her neck , bundling them with her hands!

I smiled and then curled myself in next to her , I wrapped my hands around her waist and fell back asleep cuddling the most adorable girl in the world!