chapter 11

Harry walked down the stairs with a big smile , His mother stopped him seeing how how happy he is .

Anne: Are you okay Harry ?

Harry: never better ...

Anne smiled at her son and then asked "Where are you going ? "  , Harry put his hands in his pocket and said "out "  .

Anne: i know you're going out , but where ?

Harry: i just want to get some fresh air .

Anne: okay then , drive safe .

Harry hugged his mother and then started waking to the door of their huge mansion ,  He got inside his car and then drive away .

He was going to see Taylor , They shared a few dates together and things seemed to be going really well She's making him so happy and so is he .

She invited him to her home tonight because she wanted to cook for him , Harry of course couldn't say no .

Meanwhile , Taylor was running around the kitchen trying to get everyhing done before he gets there , she made lasagna because she remebered harry once said that he liked Italian food,  Lucy was sitting on the counter asking Taylor questions as she worked .

"Mommy ? " Lucy said looking at her mom , "yes honey ? " she answered .

Lucy: when will i go to kindergarten ? 

Taylor: next week baby ...

Taylor said as she started making some salad , " mommy ? " she said again .

Taylor: yes lucy ?

Lucy: I really like uncle Harry .

She said looking around the kitchen , Taylor lifted her head and looked at her daughter , she smiled and asked "you do ? " , Lucy nodded her head and said "he's really funny and nice " , Taylor smiled even bigger and then said "well i'm glad you like him , because i do too " , She was so happy that Lucy was getting along well with Harry , because that was one of her biggest worries , That Lucy won't like him or want him , but now that she does made Taylor really happy .

Taylor helped get lucy off of the counter as they heared the door bell , Lucy went running to the door and waited for Taylor to open it .

Taylor fixed her hair before opening the door , when she did , she saw Harry standing there holding a bouquet of Red roses in his hand , She smiled immediatly as he pulled her in for a small hug , when they pulled away they stared at eachother's eyes and Harry said "Hi " , Taylor smiled and said " Hi " , He handed her the bouquet of roses and said "these are for you " , Taylor looked down and said "Thank you so much Harry , you didn't have to do this "  , Harry smiled and then noticed Lucy staring at them , he kneeled down to her level and said "well hello there Lucy " Lucy giggled and said "Hello "  , Harry kissed her cheek and then walked in .

Taylor closed the door and said "i'll be right back " , Harry nodded and then ran to the living room with Lucy , Taylor put the roses away smiling and then tried to finish dinner .

After a little while , she was putting the dishes on the table , she called Harry and Lucy and they walked hand in hand , Taylor smiled as they sat down by the dining table , She grabbed some red wine and put it on the table before sitting down next to Harry .

They Shared a few laughs and small conversations , but it was mostly Lucy talking and Harry and Taylor laughing .

Overall , it went very well , when they were finished Harry helped Taylor wash the dishes , while Lucy went to watch Tv on the couch .

Taylor laughed at Harry's joke as she placed the clean dishes o the counter , He leaned back and smiled at her .

When they finished cleaning all the dishes they walked back to the living room , Taylor was suprised when she saw Lucy sleeping on the couch , Harry smiled as Taylor said "she must be really tired ..." , She walked to the couch and then slowly lifted her up and in her arms and walked to her room , Harry walked around the living room and then saw a few pictures on the wall , he looked at each one , and each one had the same guy in it .

He guessed it's Taylor's husband , The picture that cought his eye was the one where he was holding Taylor in his lap and kissing her cheek .

She seemed so Happy and in love , He never saw her like that ever since he met her , He never saw her that Happy. 

Harry turned around and saw Taylor standing in the middle of the living room looking at him , She walked closer to where he was standing and looked at the pictures .

"Is ... is that him ? " He asked looking at her as she examined each picture , she smiled a little and said " yeah ... His name's Zac " 

 "I'm sorry Taylor " he said , Taylor looked at him and put on a smile and said "It's ok "  .