chapter 22

Harry stopped the car and then looked at Taylor who was still looking at the house infront of her , He knows what's coming next , He takes a deep breath and then grabs Taylor's hand .

She looks down at their hands and then up at him , she isn't sure what to say , He never told her he was rich or something like that , She thought he was just a simple guy .

Harry stares at her waiting for her to say something , When she's about to open her mouth someone knocks on the car window , Harry sighs as he gets out of the car followed by Taylor , He gives the keys to the man infront of him , Matt .

Matt works for him , well for his family , Harry grabs Taylor's hand as she nervously walks next to him to the front door .

The door opens and there stands a young woman , "Welcome home Mr.styles " She says with a soft tone , Harry smiles and then walks inside with Taylor following behind .

Taylor looks around and is amazed , The house is even bigger in the inside , She looks at Harry who was staring nervously at her , when she's about to say something , someone walks in the room .

Anne , she walks to them with open arms , "Finally , I was waiting for you two ... " she says hugging Harry first and then pulling away and looking at Taylor .

She smiles as she looks at her up and down , "Oh my , Aren't you beautiful ?... " she says with a sweet smile causing taylor to blush and say "T-thank you ... " , Anne reahces for her hand and says "I'm Anne , Harry's mother "  , Taylor shakes her hand and smiles saying "It's very nice to meet you , I'm Taylor ... "  .

Anne smiles back and then looks at Harry " Well come in , You're father's waiting "  , she turns around and walks to the living room as Harry looks back at Taylor who was putting a straid of her hair behind her ear .

Harry stands infront of her and says "I - i know you're confused ... And this is suprising ... i know But ... I'll explain everything later , i swear " , Taylor looks at him with a blank face , She looks at the ground and gives him a small nod .

He grabs her hand and then walks to the living room , His father is sitting on the couch , He smiles as he walks to him and hug him "How are you Dad ? " he asks pulling away .

"I'm good , son thank you ... Now where is she ? where's the girl who stole my son from me ? " he jokes making Harry laugh as he stands up and pulls Taylor closer , Taylor blushes and then smiles a little when Harry introduced her to his father .

Taylor gave him a small hug and then pulled away saying "It's very nice to meet you Mr.Styles " .

Harry's father smils at her and says "The pleasure is mine darling " , He seems nice , Taylor thinks , Much nicer than Anne , She quickly shakes the idea out of her head , She hasn't even talked to her much to judge her yet .

Harry rests his hands on the small of her back as they all sit down on the couch , Taylor's more nervous than she has ever been , You could tell from the way they act and the way they talk they weren't simple people , She feels weird , She feels like she's intruding on something , She feels like she doesn't fit in .