chapter 35

Harry took one last look at himself in the mirror before leaving his large room and started walking downstairs to the grand hall , Where his parents are hosting the biggest business man and woman of the country for christmas Eve , It became a habit , Every year around christmas , They would throw a huge party for all of the important people in the country .

He sighed as he saw how many people are there , He hates crowded places and he hates being in a big crowd but his job requires it and there is nothing he can do .

He looked incredibly handsome , With an all black suit , And his long hair pushed back , Making all the young ladies in the room stare at him .

He put on a smile and started greeting people , One by one untill he finally reached His parents who were standing next to Man and a beautiful young lady .

"Ah , Harold , there you are , I'de like for you to meet Mr.Clarke , He's one of the biggest business men in the Uk , He came here to America to pay a visit " Anne said smiling wide .

Harry nodded his head and smiled as he shaked his hand , "It's very nice to meet you Mr.Clarke , My name is Harry styles " .

The man infront of him smiled and said "I already know that son ,And This is my daughter Charlize ", He pointed at the young , Beautiful blond next to him who smiled sweetly at Harry .

"It's very nice to meet you Mrs.Clarke " Harry said with a small smile , He then looked at his mother when she said "Harry , How about you take Charlize for a tour around the house ? " , Harry glared at his mother quickly realizing her plan , He knows exactly what she is trying to do .

He couldn't refuse since Her father was standing right there , He fakes a smile and said "Of course , My pleasure" .

He turned around and she followed him , He managed to make it through the crowd and out of the hall , where it got a bit quiet , "So uhm ... You live in the Uk , Is that right ? " He asked trying to be polite and start a conversation .

The young lady smiled and nodded her head before saying "Yes i do , You are from the Uk also , right ? " .

Harry nodded his head and said "Yes , But my family and I moved here when i was 17 or so , And i've lived here ever since " .

Charlize smiled and then looked around the huge house , She was pretty blown away, It was more of a castle than a house , And what made it even more beautiful were the christmas lights that lit the entire place .

He was about to walk in the kitchen when he saw Andrew making out with a randome girl against the counter , His eyes widened and he turned around quickly , Charlize was about to look into the kitchen but he quickly stood infront of her and said "Ah , Let's go upstairs " , He grabbed her waist and dragged her to the stairs sighing in relief that she didn't see anything .

He climbed up the large stairs and stood in the hall , Turning around he saw Charlize walking to his room , He frowned and followed her , She was standing in the middle of his room looking around "Is this you room Harry ? " .

Harry nodded and then looked at her confused , "It's very nice " She said walking to the wall and looking at the many pictures hanging there .

Harry walked to her and said "How about we continue our tour ? "  ,Charlize smirked and turned around , She eyed him from head to toe and then stepped even closer and whispered "No Harry , How about we have a little fun ? " .

Harry was confused untill she grabbed his neck and forced him into a heated kiss , At first he was shocked , He didn't realize what was happening , But when he did he quickly put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her away .

"What the fu---" He said touching his lips with his fingers , Charlize smirked and said "Oh come on Styles , A million guy would die just to touch me and i'm giving it to you for free " .

Harry looked at her disgusted , "Get out of my room " He said with a stern voice , Right now he didn't care if Her father was the most important man in the Uk , Hell he doesn't even care if he's the freaking king , There's no way he's sleeping with her .

Charlize didn't move , She kept standing there , Harry cursed and stormed out of the room , and walked downstairs , Opening the large doors , He stepped out and stopped walking taking deep breaths .

He walked slowly to his car and got in , He knows his mother is behind this , He knows she's trying to ruin his relationship with Taylor , And she might think it's a good thing, But she has no idea how much she was hurting him by not approving on the girl he loves , She just ruined christmas for him , And he wishes he could go to Taylor right now , But she's Nashvill with her Family and he's all alone .