chapter 27

Harry was sitting in the living room with His father and Andrew, It's around 10 Am , And Harry's father is telling them funny stories of when he was young.

Harry was facing Andrew who was facing the living room doorway , Harry threw his head back laughing But Andrew's laughter died down when he saw who was standing at the door way .

"Oh man ,  What the fuck is she doing here ? "He said looking at Harry , Harry tuned around and saw Paige standing at the doorway shocked to see Andrew , Harry laughed looking back at Andrew , He knows how much he hates her , They all grew up together back in the UK , And Andrew never liked her .

"Well , Hello to you too Andrew , It's very nice to see you again " She said walking inside , Andrew rolled his eyes making Harry and his father laugh .

She hugged Harry and then his father and walked back to the couch ignoring Andrew , "What are you doing here in the US Andrew ? " .

"Work " was all he said , Andrew stood up and said "Alright , Uhm Harry , I'll see you later , Okay ? i have somwhere to go " .

Harry glared at him as if begging him not to leave him here with Paige , Andrew shrugged and laughed as he got out , Harry rolled his eyes and then looked back at paige who said : " Harry , How are you ? You never call anymore " .

"Busy " He said , A few minutes later Anne came to the living room and talked with paige , Harry's phone rang and he looked at who's calling , Once he saw it was Taylor he quickly stood up and walked out of the living room , Anne watched him walking away knowing who was calling him .

"Taylor ? " He said as he walked out to the backyard , "Hi Harry , How are you ? " She asked , "I'm fine , and You ? " he asked .

"I'm good and i was wondering if maybe ... uhm you can  come over so that we can talk " she said .

Harry smiled and quickly said :" Yes, of course , I'll be on my way right now "  "Okay , I'll be waiting for you " She said .

Harry put his phone in his pocket and did a little dance before walking back to the house , He grabbed his jacket and put it on because it was a very cold outside .

He drove so fast and he quickly found himself pulling over next to where Taylor lives .

He cursed when he saw that the elevator was still broken , Walking up the long stairs was exhausting he honestly doesn't know how can Taylor do it everyday .

When he was standing at her door , He fixed his shirt and Hair before knocking , Taylor opened the door and pulled him in for hug .

It felt good to finally hold her , He hasn't seen her in two days , He pulled away and smiled at her , She smiled back and let him in .

He took off his jacket and said looking around "Where's Lucy ? " He asked seeing how quiet it was .

Taylor: She's out with Emma , They're going to be back soon .

Harry nodded and then followed Taylor to the living room , He sat down next to her and she asked him if he wants anything to drink but He said No because he really wanted to know what she wanted to talk about .

"So uhm you said you wanted to talk ? " He said bringing up the subject , Taylor looked at the ground and nodded her head , "So uh ... I thought a lot about everything , And uhm ... I'm not as mad at you like i was before " , Harry smiled hearing that .

"But if we are going to do this , I have just one question " Taylor said looking up at him , "Of course , Anything " Harry said grabbing her hand .

"If ... If i stay with you and w-we keep on dating ... Won't you think that i'm only using you for what you have now that i know ? " Taylor asked , She has thought about this a lot , He said that he didn't tell her of what he has and what he owns because he wanted her to like him for him not for anything else , So now that she knows , If she stays with him , won't he think she's only using him .

That thought crossed her mind so many times and she had to ask him , Harry smiled looking straight at her Blue eyes , He said still holding her hand "Never , I'de never think that , Because i know you Taylor , In these past few weeks i got to know how genuine , caring , nice , loving person you are , So how can a person like that use someone else , Besides you liked me for me even before knowing about everything , So no taylor , I'd never think that of you " .

Taylor smiled and took him by surprise by pressing her lips on his , He was shocked first but kissed her back , His hands ran up and down her back finally resting on her hair while Taylor's were fisted in the front of Harry's shirt , They continued their little make out for minutes , untill their lips were swollen and they were both out of breath .

They pulled away laughing , Harry pulled her on top of his lap and she hid her head in his chest smelling his cologne .

Harry smiles when she liftes her head and asks him "So , What have you been up to these last couple of days ? " .

"Well , Not much ... My childhood friend came from the UK and he's spending some time here so it was very nice to catch up ... Nothing else " He said playing with her hair .

"Really ? you never told me about him , what's his name ? " She asked , "His name is Andrew , And hopefully you'll meet him soon , He's a very good , funny person , Weird sometimes but good non the less " He said making Taylor laugh .

He smiled hearing her laughter , "I missed you Tay " He said , Taylor looked at his eyes and then down at his lips , She leaned in and pressed a small kiss , "I missed you too " she whispered as their lips brushed against eachother .

He smiled and then kissed her , Taylor laughed through the kiss as he pulled her in even closer .

"We're home!!! " Emma yelled walking into the living room but quickly stopping seeing the scene , They pulled away in shock , Taylor's cheeks were burning red and Harry had a huge smirk on his face .

Lucy went running to Harry's lap while Emma winked at Taylor making her blush even harder .