chapter 52

"Oh my god , Yes this is really happening " Emma said clapping her hands and smiling wide making Taylor roll her eyes .

Taylor was getting ready and Emma being the good friend she is was helping her , "So what are you going to wear ? "  She asked falling back on the bed and looking at Taylor .

"uhm ... I already showed you the dress Emma " Taylor said looking at her friend , Emma laughed and said " That wasn't what i meant , I was talking about you're going to wear under the dress " .

Taylor blushed in an instant , she rolled her eyes and said walking to the bathroom " What i usualy wear" .

Emma stood up from bed and followed her "You're kidding , right ? " she asked leaning agaisnt the door frame .

Taylor shook her head brushing her hair "Nope " , Emma gasped and said "No way , I will not let you wear underwear with cats pattern on them Taylor " .

Taylor turned around and said "I do not have cat patterns on my underwear Emma " , Emma crossed her arms infront of her chest and raised her eye brow , Taylor sighed and said "Ok maybe i do , but  not all of them " .

Emma : I don't care , you need to wear something sexy .

Taylor groaned closing her eyes and said "Why is it so important what kind of underwear i put on , Does it make a difference ? " .

Emma : Yes it does if you have cats on them Taylor .

Taylor rolled her eyes and Emma added "I think i found something " , She ran outside and Taylor sighed leaning against the wall , She covered her face with her hands and took deep breaths .

A few seconds later Emma came running back , and in one hand she was holding a black , lace lingerie and on the other hand was the same one but only in red .

"these are mine , But i never wore them , i don't know why , So come one choose one " Emma said waving them in front of Taylor .

"Emma , I can't this is too much , I'll just wear a simple underwear , i don't have to wear something like this " Taylor said to her friend .

Emma pouted and then put them down , she grabbed Taylor's hand and said " Tay , what's wrong ? " .

Taylor : Nothing 

Emma : Taylor ...

Taylor sighed and then said "I'm nervous Emma , I haven't done this for such a long time , I'm so nervous . No man had ever touched me in over three years and i-- ... I'm scared "  Taylor said before taking a deep breath .

Emma smiled a little and said "Don't be Taylor , You don't have to think about anything , I know it's been a long time since you did this last , but it's time , Harry is worth it Taylor , After everything he has done for you , He's worth it " .