chapter 18

Harry closed the front door of the mansion and then walked to the living room , He saw his mom sitting on the couch reading a book .

When she saw him , She took off her glasses ,"Hello son "She said with a smile , Harry smiled and said"Hi mom , where's dad ? "  , "He's upstairs in his room " She said , Harry turned around to walk away but she said "Wait Harry ... We didn't talk for a while , come and sit ..." , Harry rolled his eyes and then turned around , He saw down on the couch next to her .

"What would you like to talk about ? " He asked looking at her , She smirked and said "Tell me about this girl that's always keeping you busy ".

Harry's face went pale as his eyes widended , How did she know ? , he thought , He cleared his throat and said "I don't know what you are talking about ... "  , Anne laughed a little and said "Oh come on son , You're always coming home late , sometimes you don't even come back untill the next day , You're always laughing and smiling , And you're very happy these past few weeks , So i think you know what i'm talking about " .

Harry sighed and then looked at the ground , "What's her name ? " she asked smiling , Harry took a moment before answering but he finally said : "T-...Taylor "  .

Anne: Taylor what ?

Harry: Mom i 'm not gonna tell you her last name .

Anne : Why ?

Harry: because i know you'r gonna make a full research about her .... so No .

Anne: fine , fine .... But tell me is she beautiful ? .

Harry smiled looking at the ground remembering The events of Today , And how cute and beautiful she looked when she asked him if they were dating or not .

Harry: yeah...very .

Anne clapped her hands and then smiled widely , Harry laughed shaking his head , "Well , i'm gonne have to meet her then .... "  She said .

Harry's laughter calmed down when he heared what she said , He doesn't want his family to meet Taylor , Not because he is ashamed of her or something , But he knows his family , And he knows how picky they could be , Plus Taylor still doesn't know he's one the most richest guys in the country .

"Ah... Not now mom ... some other time " He said looking at the ground , "No , I have to see her , Bring her next friday for dinner , I want to Meet the girl who stole my sons's heart " She said objecting .

"But..." he was cut off by her "No Harry , like i said bring her here friday night for dinner " She said standing up and walking out , He covered his face with his hands and cursed .

He stood up and then walked upstairs , He went straight to his room and took off his shirt , He jumped on the bed and grabbed his phone .

"Hi Tay , are you awake ?? "  He texted and waited for an answer , But didn't get any , he figured she was sleeping so he put his phone down and turned off the light trying to get some sleep himself but only ending up thinking about how is he gonna tell Taylor about His family .

Writer's note :

I know this is very very short and I'm very sorry , But i got really bored so i decided to write :) <3