chapter 53

"Wow " Taylor said looking out of the window as Harry stopped the car , "This house is so beautiful " She added looking back at Harry .

Harry leaned to her side and kissed her cheek "Thanks love " , He got out of the car and ran to the other side to open the door for Taylor .

Taylor kissed his cheek as she got out , He held her hand and started walking to the front door , When he opened the door , He let Taylor in first and then followed bhind her .

He shut the door and took off his coat , Taylor put a piece of her hair behind her ear as he walked to her .

He put his hands on her waist and kissed her forehead , Taylor spread the palm of her hands against his chest .

He pulled his head back to look at her , He smiled and then kissed her lips , Pulling away he grabbed her hand and walked her to the living room .

"Are you hungry ? " He asked as he turned on the lights , "A little " She said looking at him , Harry smiled and said "Ok , Then , come here " , He took her hand and led her to the dining room .

The table was huge and there was candles on top making it romantic , She smiled and said to him "You cooked all of this by yourself ? " .

Harry smirked and said "Maybe " , Taylor raised an eyes brow but didn't say anything else .

Harry pulled her chair for her and she sat down thanking him , He sat down facing her across the table .

He leaned in and grabbed her hand , Taylor smiled and drank some wine looking at him as he smirked , Putting the cup down she asked "What ? "  .

Harry : Nothing , you just look so beautiful today !

Taylor blushed looking down , she bit her lip and smiled , "Thank you " She said with a soft voice as she let go of his hand and they started having their dinner .

Harry couldn't take his eyes off her , He would keep looking at her while she ate or drank her wine , She was perfect , he thought , And he was so lucky to have her .

After dinner , Harry took Taylor to the living room and they sat down on the carpet next to the fire , There was some marshmallow and chocolate on a small plate next to them .

Harry pulled Taylor to his side and kissed her cheek , She smiled as she looked at him "I love you Harry , So much " .

Harry couldn't stop smiling as he leaned in and kissed her lips , "I love you more Tay " He whispered .

He suddenly stood up and reached his hand down for her , She took it and stood up , "Can i have this dance ? " He asked stroking her cheek .

"Dance without music ? " She asked smiling , Harry nodded his head laughing , Taylor laughed and took his hand as he spin her around .