chapter 33

Taylor walked back and forth from her closet to the bed , She was packing her clothes because tomorrow she's leaving to spend christmas with her parents back in Nashville , Lucy was sitting on the bed just watching her .

Tonight , Harry asked her if she wants to meet Andrew , And she said yes , So they're going out for a small dinner .

Lucy jumped from the bed and grabbed a chair putting it infront of the window , She climbed on it and looked outside and the city .

"Ah mommy hurry ... Look it's snowing ...Mommy come see " Lucy said jumping on top of the chair , Taylor smiled as she put the clothes down on the bed and walked to her little girl , She looked out the window and saw that it started snowing .

Lucy clapped her hands and giggled , "It's beautiful , isn't it ?" Taylor asked and Lucy nodded , She let her there and went back to packing .

After half an hour , She finished everything , So she started getting ready ,Harry told her to bring Lucy also .

Lucy was dancing around the living room when she heared knock on the door , She ran to her mother's room and told her .

Taylor thought it was too early for Harry to come , So it must be Emma , And it was , She hugged her and let her in .

"Where are you going ? " Emma said hugging Lucy , "Harry's taking us to meet a friend of his " Taylor said walking back to the room .

Emma looked at Lucy and said "Well , Aren't you beautiful ?!" , Lucy giggled and then held Emma's hand and made her dance with her to the christmas songs that were playing .

Taylor came out of her room and laughed at the two of them but quickly joined in , They kept dancing and fooling around .

Menawhile ,Harry just pulled over next to the the building , "She lives here ? " Andrew asked looking out the window .

"Yup , It's nice , Isn't it ? " Harry said unbuckling his seat belt , He and Andrew got out of the car and once they entered the building Harry remembered something .

"Oh , shit i forgot something in the car , You go ahead and i'll be right back , ok ? " Harry said walking back to the car , Andrew nodded and then climbed up the stairs to the fourth floor where Harry told him she'd be .

He sighed finally getting there , When suddenly the door opened and came out Emma laughing , But she quickly stopped when she saw him there .

"You ? " They both said in union , both in shock , They saw eachother before .

"What the hell are you doing here ? " He added "Are you following me ? " , Emma said "Ha , I live here , You're the one who's following me " .

"Hey , I'm no- " He was cut off when the door opened and came out Taylor , "Emma what's going on ? " She asked looking confused at the both of them .

"He's the jerk who spilled coffee all over my shirt yesterday " She said pointing at him , "I did not spill my coffee , You crashed into me " He said with his thick british accent .

Emma was about to shout at him when Harry showed up behind him , "Hey , I see you've already met " He said putting his arm around Andrew's shoulder .

"Harry ? " , Taylor , Emma and Andrew all said in union , "Andrew i want you to meet my girlfriend Taylor, And her friend Emma " Harry said walking to taylor and putting his arms around her waist pulling her closer .

"Guys this is my best friend Andrew " He said smiling at Taylor , Taylor looked at Emma and almost laughed seeing her reaction .

She shook her head and shaked Andrew's hand "It's nice to meet you Andrew , My name's Taylor " , Andrew smiled at her and then looked at Emma , Emma looked at Harry and said "Nice choise of friends Harry " , She looked at Andrew and mouthed "Jerk" before walking downstairs , Andrew rolled his eyes .

Harry looked at Taylor confused and said "What did i miss ? " , Taylor laughed and said "I'll tell you later , Now come in " .

Harry and Andrew followed her inside and were greeted by Lucy's hugs , Harry has just told Andrew that Taylor is a single mom , Andrew was first shocked but didn't really think it was a bad thing .

They stayed in Taylor's apartement and chatted a little , Before leaving to go have dinner together , Harry pulled taylor aside and gave her christmas gifts for her and Lucy , Taylor at first didn't want to take it because she thought it was too much but Harry insisted and told her he isn't taking them back , She thanked him with a long kiss before they all left the house and headed to the restaurant .

EMMA AND ANDREW AHHHH , Guys comment and tell me what do you think ? love y'all <3