Chapter One

Senior Year.

I changed into my school uniform. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I faced myself in the mirror.

"Minatozaki Sana, you're beautiful." I said to myself. I was always told that self-motivation is the key to get through life.

"Sana yah!" Momo called out. Hirai Momo is my step sister and best friend. People say we look like twins which is pretty damn cool.

"Momo, could you ever be more quieter?" I asked.

"No because it's the first day of senior year! One step closer till we bust our ass out of high school." Momo exclaimed. I giggled.

"Let's go, we'll use my car." I offered. Momo nodded.

We bid our parents goodbye as we left for school. Momo's father married my mother when we were sophomores. I've known Momo ever since.

When we took our first steps into school, everyone stopped what they were doing and focused their attention on us. Momo and I just continued walking to our lockers. We got the name "The Hiraitozaki Sisters" in our Junior year. Everyone treats us like royalty and to be honest, I don't really understand why. We're just normal people living our normal lives.

We have other friends, too. Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu.

"Holy shit, is that the Hiraitozaki sisters?"

"Bro, how is Momo so perfect? I seriously don't understand."

"Sana-chan, marry me!"

"I wish I had Sana's body. Look at mine! I look like a cereal box."

"Hiraitozaki Sisters, so so pretty!"

We get these comments all the time. It doesn't bother us. In fact, it's more flattering. It's nice to hear people respect us.

Momo is more outgoing and has a loud personality. Me on the other hand, I'm kept to myself. I'm more modest and cautious of my decisions. We have our differences but we get along well.

As I got to my locker, I saw someone new next to me. I'm guessing she's a transfer. She was a beautiful lady, someone I'd never expect to run into in my lifetime. She has long luscious blonde hair and pale smooth skin. I tried to be lowkey about my staring. She was unique and I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Excuse me, can you please help me open my locker?" She asked.

"Oh, huh?" I dumbly replied as I snapped out of my daze.

"I-I kind of need help opening my locker, can you please help me?" She repeated herself. God, Sana, you're so embarrassing.

"Definitely! Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay." She replied. I helped with her combination.

"Thank you so much." She thanked. I smiled.

"May I ask what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Kim Dahyun." She responded.

Kim Dahyun. What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lady.

"My name is Minatozaki Sana. Pleasure to meet you." I greeted.

"Ah, so you're Minatozaki Sana. I hear your name everywhere." She said.

"Yes, that's me." I chuckled.

"Your sister is Hirai Momo, is that correct?" She asked.

"Yes, we are step sisters." I confirmed.