Chapter Five

We pulled away slowly, resting our foreheads on each other to catch our breath.

"Wow, um.." I sighed.

"Minatozaki Sana flustered? I did an amazing job." Dahyun sarcastically said.

"Let's meet the others, okay?" I giggled.

"Okay." Dahyun answered. We held hands as we went downstairs to meet up with the girls.

Momo and I have a basement specifically for sleepovers only. We found Jeongyeon and Tzuyu playing on the foosball table, Momo and Nayeon making cocktails, and Chaeyoung and Mina playing XBOX.

"Look who finally arrived after a long time." Momo smirked.

"What did you guys do?" Mina asked.

"We you know got ready-" Dahyun said.

"We made out." I cut her off. Dahyun hit my shoulder and shyly hid behind me, giving me a back hug. Everyone stared at us with wide eyes.

"Hold the fucking phone." Jihyo said.

"You guys made out?!" Nayeon exclaimed. I nodded.

"Damn, I see you two." Tzuyu smirked.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Jeongyeon asked. Hm, not really. We just made out.

"Um, no." Dahyun confirmed.

"Ah, okay so friends with benefits?" Momo asked.

"Momorin!" I whined as I pushed her. She just laughed.

"What should we do you guys?" Chaeyoung asked. Momo smirked at Nayeon, Nayeon smirked back. Shit, I think I know where this is going.

"Let's play truth or dare." Nayeon suggested. Oh no.

We all sat around in a circle. I immediately regret this.

"Who would like to go first?" Jihyo asked.

"I will." Momo said. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Dahyun! Truth or dare?" Shit...

"Truth." Dahyun answered.

"Is it true that you and Sana actually made out?" She asked. Momo, I will whip your head off.

"Uhm.." Dahyun said.

"Y-Yes, we did." She confirmed as she covered her face with her hair. It's what she does when she's shy or embarrassed. It's very cute.

"Mina! Truth or dare?"

"Hm, dare," Mina answered.

"I dare you to kiss Chaeyoung 5 times at any place on her body." Dahyun said.

"Eh?!" Mina exclaimed. We all giggled.

"It's a dare, you can't back out," Tzuyu stated. Mina groaned and faced Chaeyoung. She kissed her on both cheeks, hand, forehead, and nose. Too bad she didn't go for the lips. Momo whispered into Mina's ears before she called out someone for the next round. They both smirked. I think I know what's going to happen.

"Sana! Truth or dare?" Fuck.

"Dare." Momo, you're going to be strangled in the morning.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Dahyun! Also, no making out. Do it." She exclaimed. Everyone went nuts and screamed. Meanwhile, Dahyun and I worryingly stared at each other.

"As I said, It's a dare. You can't back out from a dare." Tzuyu stated again.

"Fine, let's get this over with. You guys, don't be disgusting and eavesdrop, okay? Dahyunie, let's go." I said.

"Wait, you both are actually doing this?" Mina asked.

"Well, yeah. As Tzuyu said, you can't back out from a dare." I nonchalantly said. This is probably a bad idea but, oh well.

I grabbed Dahyun's wrist and led her to the closet upstairs. There isn't a closet downstairs in the basement so I led her into the one in the living room. I closed the door and locked it.

[a/n: yes yes they did the nasty oop]

We cleaned ourselves up and walked downstairs to the girls. As we got back, they all cheered and whistled. We felt a little embarrassed.

"I can't believe you guys actually had sex, we thought you'd back out." Nayeon admitted.

"A dare's a dare." Dahyun said.

"Let us see them!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. Dahyun sighed and exposed her collarbone to reveal the love bites I gave her. I hid in embarrassment.

"Damn, Sana! You went the whole nine yards." Jeongyeon said.

"How are you guys not dating yet? You legit just had sex." Jihyo said.

"Jihyo unnie! Shut up!" Mina said. Dahyun and I just shrugged.

-Time skip-

I'm the only one awake. It's two in the morning. We split up on who's gonna be in who's bedroom. Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon are in Momo's bedroom with Momo. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Tzuyu are in my bedroom with me, since my bedroom is bigger than Momo's.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. It was probably one of the dumbest shit ever. But, I don't regret it. Not one bit. I snuck out into the balcony from my room and closed the door so it's just the outdoors and I. I needed to think. I took Dahyun's virginity. Over a god damn game.

"Lost in your thoughts?"

"Ah, Dahyunie you scared me." I said. She softly chuckled and closed the door and leaned against the railing like me.

"What are you thinking about, Sana?" She asked as she faced me. I just kept on looking at the beautiful view in front of me.

"Just stuff, I guess." I responded.

"Come on, Sana. I know you're thinking about what happened earlier." Dahyun said. I stayed silent.

"Please say something." She pleaded.

"Do you regret it?" I asked, finally facing her.

"Not one bit." Dahyun answered, not hesitating. "What about you?"

"I don't, either." I said.

"I just, we literally made out and had sex. I don't even know if you like me back." I added.

"Wait, what did you just say?" She asked. I tried to retrace what I just said. I just told her I liked her. Stupid dumbass Sana.

"Y-You like me?"

"I.. I do. You're unlike any girl I know. You're special, Dahyunie. I like you for who you are." I said. Dahyun held my hands.

"Sana... I like you, too. You've intrigued me ever since the first day. You made me feel safe, welcomed. I appreciate that." She said softly. I hugged her in response.

"Just a little thing, I don't really want to start dating yet because I feel like we'd be moving too fast." I said.

"Of course, I understand." Dahyun nodded.

"Let's go back to bed, Dahyunie." I said as I took her hand.

~