Chapter Four

(Hiraitozaki Sisters' house)

It's the afternoon of the sleepover. I'm excited for it but mainly only excited to hang out with Dahyun. It's her first time hanging out with me and the girls so hopefully she'll have a good time. Mom and Dad are currently on a business trip right now so Momo and I have the whole house to ourselves. Even though Momo is older, I'm the more responsible Hiraitozaki Sister so I'm usually in charge of sleepovers.

"Hello?" I answered when Momo called me.

"Sana! I'm currently at Jeongyeon's house. She'll be picking up everyone and we'll all arrive together."

"Okay, sounds good. Bye, Momo."

"Adios!"

I hung up and sighed. I'll be home alone for awhile. I will call Dahyun and see if she can come over now instead of later. I started to dial her number.

"Dahyunie?"

"Sana unnie! What's up?"

"It sounds hectic over there, where are you?"

"Taking my dog, Ari, on a walk in the park."

"I see. Anyways, I was calling to see if you're okay with coming over now instead of later. Momo's at Jeongyeon's so I'm lonely."

"Awh, okay! I'll drop off Ari at my house and walk to your house. See you soon!"

"Alright, bye!"

I changed into an oversized T-shirt with shorts. I slipped on black knee high socks for fun. I quickly tidied up the place and made sure everything looked ready. Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rung. Kim Dahyun arrived. I jogged downstairs but carefully so I won't slip since I have socks on.

"Dahyunie!!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"Hi, Sana!" She greeted. I stepped aside so she could enter.

"Wow, you're place looks really nice." She said in awe as she examined the inside of my house.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go to my room, you can put your bag in there." I said.

"Awesome, okay!" She replied with excitement. I took her hand and led her to my room.

 I took her hand and led her to my room