Chapter Fourteen

Dahyun and I are hanging out in the living room. Her mom went to work so we have the house to ourselves.

"Dahyunie~" I called out. She looked up from her phone as soon as she heard her name.

"Come, come," I motioned her to sit on my lap.

"Sana, the last time I sat on your lap we made out and the girls forced us to have sex for seven minutes," She pointed out. She has a point.

"True, but I just want to cuddle with my Dahyunie," I said as I shot her a look with my puppy looking eyes.

"How could I say no to cuddling?" Dahyun sighed. I squealed.

She sat on my lap and buried her head on the crook of my neck.

"Have you spoken with Momo yet?" She asked.

"No... not really," I responded. I haven't talked to Momo ever since that night.

"Babe, you should honestly talk to her," Dahyun suggested.

"Maybe, but I'm not comfortable yet," I said as I started to play with her hair.

"Okay then, whatever floats your boat," She responded as she kissed my head.

I looked up at her and met her eyes. Her eyes were really pretty and you could get lost into them if you stared at them for too long. Unconsciously, my face formed a smile. You have no idea how much I love this girl.

I couldn't get enough and kissed her. She looked shocked but melted into the kiss. It was soft but she slowly opened her mouth, welcoming my tongue as it slides in. She placed her hand on my nape and pulled me closer causing the space between our bodies to disappear. Dahyun had enough of the uncomfortable position and began to straddle me, not breaking our kiss.

I gripped her thighs as she rested her arms on my shoulders. We haven't had this type make out at all, we never even made out ever since the shit with Joy started. But, I'm happy we're doing it now.

I began to lay her down on the couch as I stayed on top of her. Her hand grabbed my butt and a soft moan escaped from my mouth. I released from her mouth and attached my mouth to her neck. I began sucking on it which made her moan. I definitely want to hear that again.

"S-See... what h-happens.. when I s-sit on your.. lap..." She moaned as I continued sucking on her neck.

I gave her a nice hickey which will stand out because of her pale skin. I began to slyly snake my hands under her shirt and crept up until I reached her breasts which were uncovered since she wasn't wearing a bra. I gave them a small squeeze and she whimpered.

"Sit up, Dahyunie," I commanded. She got up and crashed her lips onto mine. Damn, this girl really loves the taste of my mouth.

I began to slowly undress her until she's just in her underwear. She did the same for me. Dahyun leaned back to get a glimpse of me. She kissed me once more. But, she got up and walked to the window with a blanket covering her chest. She went back on the couch and started to dress herself.

"What are you doing, Hyunie?" I asked our of curiosity. Why did she stop?

"You really think we're about to have sex? Mom will be home any minute now," Dahyun smirked.

I buried my face in her hair as I groan in disappointment.

It's late at night and Dahyun & I are cuddled up in bed.

"You know, Sana..." Dahyun starts to trace my skin with her index finger slowly, "I didn't think you'd fall in love with me..."

I was confused. Why is she bringing this up now?