Chapter Eleven

"Mom..Dad.. What's going o-"

"Sit down, Sana," Dad cut me off with his deep booming voice.

"Yeah, Sana. Sit down," Joy chimed in.

"Ass out, Joy!" Momo and I said in unison.

"Manners!" Dad exclaimed.

"Joy here has come to tell us that you're dating a girl, Sana," Dad gritted. I flashed a pissed off look at Joy as she just continued to smirk at me. What an asshole. "Is that true?"

I hesitated for a couple of seconds, not making any eye contact.

"...Y-Yes, it's true," I confirmed.

"Fuck! I can't believe your homosexual," My dad muttered.

"Haruto!" My mom exclaimed, "Don't talk to my daughter like tha-"

She got cut off by my dad slapping her in the face.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Momo exclaimed.

"What's the matter with me?! What's the matter with her!" He growled pointing to me.

"W-What did I do?!"

"You are a burden, Sana. Liking a girl?!" He scoffed. My eyes started to well up. Joy was just sitting there enjoying the show, that bitch.

"I can't believe you right now, yelling at me for finding out who I truly am. I'm in love with this girl and she loves me back. You can't change the way I feel about her," I fired back.

"But, I can change the fact that you live under this roof," He said.

"What?!" Momo and I said in unison.

"That's right, until you and this girl break up, you are no longer living under this roof with us."

"Father, you can't do that! I can do anything but don't kick Sana out!" Momo begged with tears.

"Silence, Momo! This has nothing to do with you," He hissed.

"You have ten minutes to pack up everything, go," He said in a low voice.

I started sobbing. How could he do this..?

Momo started trailing along but Joy stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Don't ever fucking touch me, ever!" Momo yelled as she violently released from Joy's grip.

"Momo!" Dad exclaimed.

"Not even you! You can't kick someone out by their sexuality! You're sick, you're both sick," Momo fought back and stomped upstairs.

I started to sob hard on my bed sheets. I then grabbed a bag and started to pack the essentials, shoes, clothes, makeup, and chargers.

"S-Sana..." Momo stuttered while leaning against the door. I ran up to her and sobbed on her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry, Sana... I wish there was something I could do," She sniffled.

I started to slowly walk downstairs. My dad had disappointment written all over his face. My mom looked guilty and Joy... Joy just stood there with "I won, you're weak now" written all over her face.

Before I opened the door, my mom back hugged me.

"I am truly sorry, Sana. Please know that I do accept you and I hope that you and your girlfriend are happy together. Stay with her, I'll keep in touch," She whispered. I barely smiled knowing that she cares. I looked back once again and saw Momo having the worst tear face and is a mess on the steps. I sighed and left.

Before I could get into my car, someone grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw Joy. I released her hand.

"Look, get out of my face before I do something I won't regret," I growled.

"You deserved it, I'm always number on-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I GET INSIDE THIS CAR AND RUN YOU THE FUCK OVER! I WILL DO IT AND I WILL NOT REGRET ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP FOR ME!" I shot back.

"YOU JUST HAD TO DO EVERY SHITTY THING TO GET EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT, HUH? DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SICK?! YOU KILLED DAHYUN'S FATHER AND YOU KICKED ME OUT OF MY HOME! WHAT MORE WILL YOU DO TO MAKE DAHYUN'S LIFE MORE MISERABLE?!"

My rant left her silent.

"That's what I fucking thought. Do yourself a favor and walk home before I cut you open and rip out all of your organs," I hissed. I shoved her into a bush and got into my car and drove off.

I pulled up into Dahyun's driveway. My face was red and my eyes were puffy from sobbing. I got my bag and rang the doorbell. Dahyun answered by looking like the most confused person ever. She was wearing an oversized T-Shirt with white tofu looking slippers on. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had Ari in her arms.

"Sana?"

"H-Hi..." I greeted with a weak smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she put down Ari. I didn't respond, I just hugged her tightly and sobbed on her shoulder.

She grabbed my face and examined it, "Hey hey hey... what's wrong?"

"I got kicked out of my house..." I mumbled.

Dahyun's face turned into shocked but sad. She leaned in and kissed me. This, this is exactly what I needed. Dahyun's presence could cure any disease I was going through.

"Baby, how and why?" She asked, concerned.

"C-Can I come in and explain it?" I sighed. She nodded and stepped away from the door to let me enter her house.

We sat on the couch and I explained my situation. She brought me into a hug and slowly started to tear up.

"Sana... I'm really sorry this happened to you because of her. This... this is my fault," She muttered not looking at me.

"Hey," I lifted up her chin so she could look into my eyes,"None of this your fault, okay? It's my fault for falling in love with you."

I kissed her softly. Dahyun was what I needed right now. She made me feel safe and I loved her for it. She's my everything, I will hold onto her for as long as I can live.

"Sana? Hi, dear," Her mom greeted as she walked downstairs.

"Oh, mom. Sana... She kind of got kicked out of her house. Can she stay with us?" Dahyun asked. Dahyun's mom looked at me with sorrow and hugged me.

"Of course. Sana, you can stay as long as you like. You can sleep with Dahyun and she can lend you some of her clothes, too," She suggested.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let me take you to my bedroom," Dahyun said. I trailed behind.

"Do you have any clothes for tonight?" She asked me. I just nodded.

She noticed that I was being very quiet and kissed my forehead.

"Babe, you're okay. You're with me now, I'll keep you safe," She assured. I just hugged her tightly.

"I know and I'm really grateful to have you," I said. She smiled at me.

"Okay, my bathroom is right there," Dahyun pointed out.

"Huh?"

"You're going to change in there."

"Why can't I change in here? I'm your girlfriend, Dahyunie."

She blushed hard.

"Okay, okay. You can change in here," She said in surrender. I giggled.

We're cuddled up in bed. I'm so lucky to have Dahyun with me, now that I'm practically living with her.

"I love you, Kim Dahyun. Thank you for taking care of me," I said. She smiled and kissed me softly.

"I love you too, Minatozaki Sana. I'd do anything for you,"

We drifted asleep in each other's arms, knowing we both love each other so much.