Chapter Fifteen

"Dad-"

"Hirai Momo! Don't say another word and come with me," Dad exclaimed.

"No, this was all my fault. I was the one who invited her," I spoke up.

"Yeah, no shit," He glared.

What is up with him?! Is he really that upset about me loving the opposite gender?

"You know dad," I stood up, not caring about the audience we gathered, "you can't hold this anger in forever"

He stopped walking and turned around.

"But, you can't love this girl forever," He snapped as he left.

That really got me. Does he not understand how much I love Kim Dahyun?

My eyes started to well up as I left the cafe as well. I got into my car and drove away. I went back to Dahyun's and found her watching TV.

She got up and went straight to me, wearing a concerned look, "Hey, Hey... what happened with Momo?"

I didn't say anything. I instead just sobbed on her shoulder. She cupped my face and made me face her.

"Sana... what happened with Momo?" She asked, this time staring into my eyes demanding for an answer.

"I-I met up with Momo but it was all awkward because she wasn't allowed to see me until I break up with you-"

"WHAT?!"

"Dahyunie... shh..." I said softly before she continued, "M-My dad showed up and-"

"No more... I don't want to hear anymore..." Dahyun said quietly.

Dahyun placed her hands on my shoulders and went on her tippy toes to give my forehead a kiss. My heart became to feel more and more warm with just a single kiss. I don't know how Kim Dahyun does it. I then became tangled into her arms and placed my head on the crook of her neck, my face buried in her hair.

"Kim Dahyun..." She hummed when she heard her name, "I love you,"

I could feel Dahyun's lip form a smile. She kissed my shoulder.

"I love you more, Minatozaki Sana..."

(No one's POV)
"I'll be right back, Dahyunie!" Sana called out.

Dahyun jogged up to her before she left.

"Wait, where are you going?" Dahyun asked.

"A walk around the city. I need the fresh air," Sana reasoned out.

"Just be careful, okay? I don't want anything bad happening to you," Dahyun said.

Sana smiled and bent down to plant a soft kiss on the little one's cheek.

"I'll be back just before dinner," Sana stated and winked.

Sana needed the fresh air after everything with Momo, her step father, and Joy. While she was walking around, she heard familiar voices in an alley.

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yeah... I don't know... being around Sana and Dahyun is risky and dangerous..."

"That's so uncalled for, they're our friends!"

"But, do you see what's happening? Their shit with Joy? It's all too much..."

Sana recognized those voices. They're Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. Chaeyoung were questioning about staying friends with Sana while Mina and Tzuyu were trying to get her to think otherwise.

Sana was furious that her own friend would say these. She stomped into the dark alley where Chaeyoung continued to ramble on. Tzuyu and Mina had looked like they saw a ghost.

"This is all to much for us! They're ruining our reputation! Who know, Joy can ruin our lives-"

"So, this is MY fault?" Sana cut Chaeyoung off.

Chaeyoung froze in place and slowly turned around, facing Sana.

"S-Sana..."

"Don't, Chaeyoung. How dare you?! You don't even know the half of the story. You know I'm going through a tough time, the last thing I need is my own friend questioning to leave my ass!"

"Sana, this is too hard for us! We could be next-"

"I got kicked out of my house, Chaeyoung. Because Joy outed me! She killed Dahyun's father. Hell, I could be killed next! We know what she's capable of, so why would you think this is my fault?!"

"Sana..."

"Mina, DON'T! Son Chaeyoung, you are selfish! My father banned Momo from seeing me because I'm gay and in love with a girl! You're lucky... you have no idea what it's like..."

"Sana, I-I had no idea... I'm deeply and truly sorry..." Chaeyoung stuttered.

"No, Chaeyoung. Do me a favor and leave me alone. Or you can shut your mouth and stop talking behind my back about a situation you barely know about," Sana snapped before she left.

As soon as Sana left, Joy appeared out of the corner and smiled at the three.

"Splendid job, Son Chaeyoung. You did well... just next time, don't be so sympathetic about Sana's situation. She's a nobody," Joy smirked.

Chaeyoung exchanged some worried glances with Tzuyu and Mina.

I had some major writers block with this story, ahah sorry! It's so short butttt it's okay :)