Chapter Twenty-Five

Sana got up and paced back and forth in the living room.

"Sana... S-Sana, please say something," Joy pleaded.

Sana kept quiet. Joy stood up and walked towards Sana. She gripped her hands onto Sana's shoulders. Sana didn't allow it and smacked her hands off.

"Don't, Joy! Don't!" Sana exclaimed, on the verge of tears.

"I'm-"

"Joy, you literally fucking assaulted her!"

"I-I know and I deeply regret it!" Joy shot back.

"Don't give me that bullshit. She could've gotten seriously hurt and sick! Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Sana screamed.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm deeply sorry," Joy sobbed.

"Save it. She beat herself up about getting too drunk. She never forgave herself for the incident. I gave up on our relationship because after all this time I thought she ruined everything for us," Sana scoffed.

"I'm so so sorry-"

"I'm so fucking dumb... I screwed up the best thing that ever happened to me..." Sana softy said.

"Sana... please..."

"Just leave..." Sana muttered.

"Sana..." Joy whispered.

"Just leave!" Sana snarled.

Joy stayed back and kept her head low. She slowly walked towards the door. She turned back and looked at Sana for the last time. When Joy closed the door, Sana threw a glass at the door. She flinched at the sound the glass made when it broke.

Sana started to sob and felt her knees tremble. She fell down and sobbed into her carpet, realizing all these years... she was living a lie.

Two weeks.

Sana hasn't left her apartment for two weeks. She hasn't been attending work... she hasn't answered her phone... she's been barely eating... she's a complete and utter mess.

Dahyun started to get extremely worried. There were times where Dahyun would camp outside of Sana's door incase if she finally came out. Sana doesn't want to face her because she hates herself for isolating herself from Dahyun for all these years. Saying all those foul words to her face. She regrets it all.

Dahyun doesn't know the reason why Sana's been acting this way... she needs to know.

"You guys, I'm seriously loosing it," Dahyun said.

"Dahyun-"

"Why is this happening?! Why is she acting like this?! I don't fucking understand!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Flashback

Dahyun was walking around the city when she accidentally bumped into someone. The person had bulky black sweatshirt and had the hood up. She met eyes with the person and realized it was Sana.

 She met eyes with the person and realized it was Sana