Chapter 12 - Awake

Jungkook wakes up slowly to see Taehyung staring at him, playing with locks of his hair.

"Morning baby"

"Morning" Taehyung kisses Jungkook on the lips slowly before jumping out of bed.

"We should get ready, Hoseok hyung messaged me saying he made breakfast"

"Here?"

"No, at our house"

"Why not do it here?"

Taehyung stayed silent as his mind wondered before his thoughts were interrupted by Jungkooks laughter.

"I'm kidding baby, go take a shower, I'll use it after you"

Taehyung ran to the shower, trying to be quick as Hoseok has waiting. He let the water run over his body as he lathered himself with Jungkooks body wash, he loved smelling of his alpha now. He jumped out the shower and dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his bare body. He stepped out the shower slowly to see Jungkook fully dressed and ready with a big box in his hands.

"What's this?"

"Well I figured, you didn't have any other clothes here and I don't think you'd be comfortable in just a towel so I bought you something" He smiled proudly, pushing the box towards Taehyung.

"I can't take this"

"Why not? Your birthday is tomorrow, consider it an early present"

Taehyung shyly took the box out of Jungkooks hands and placed it on the bed before pouncing on Taehyung for a hug. Jungkook let his arms fall onto Taehyungs waist, making sure his towel stays on.

"You're amazing"

"So are you baby. Come on, open the box"

Taehyung walked over to the box and opened it to reveal a simple v neck top, a pair of black jeans and belt, a royal blue jacket and a burgundy collar. Taehyung just stared at the box and tears began welling in his eyes.

"This is so beautiful, thank you so much"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind and placed small kisses on his shoulder.

"You really like it?"

"I love it, but I do have one question. Why the collar?"

"I think you'd look good in it baby, it goes with the outfit"

Taehyung accepted his answer and turned around to kiss Jungkook once more. He packed the clothes away before changing into his uniform. He had promised to wear the outfit on his birthday and thanks Jungkook again. After they were dressed, the pair made their way over to Taehyungs house to join Hoseok for breakfast.

Taehyung turned his key in the lock and once the door was open, he was greeted by an overjoyed Hoseok jumping into his arms.

"My TaeTae! I missed you!"

"I missed you more hyung!

The two shared another hug before they all made their way into the kitchen. Hoseok had prepared pancakes, waffles, fruit, eggs, and bacon. The boys marvelled at the spread before they all tucked in.

"So, Tae, your birthday is tomorrow. Have you made any plans?" Hoseok asked.

"No hyung, we have school anyway"

"You sure Tae?" Jungkook asked

"Yes, it was to have a proper birthday at the orphanage so I'm used to it" he said quietly before taking another bite of his waffles.