Chapter 32 - Outro: Wings

It was early Saturday morning when Taehyung had rolled out of bed, he was feeling a little uneasy about not having Jongin with him but Jin assured him he was fine and he enjoyed having him around, gave him good "experience", nevertheless, Taehyung could not help but worry about his pup. He quietly made his way downstairs, poured himself a cup of coffee, and sat at the kitchen table. He slowly sipped the hot liquid as he played around on his phone.

After he had finished, feeling a little more awake, he made his way back upstairs to get dressed. He was coming out of the bathroom when Jungkook had woken up.

"Where you going baby?"

"Just to pick up Jongin"

"Isn't Jin hyung dropping him off in a little while? What time is it?"

"8am. Yes, but I don't think I can wait, I'll be back soon"

He kissed him on the forehead, grabbed Jungkooks car keys and made his way outside. He could feel the relief wash over his body, as he got closer to Jin and Namjoons, feeling the presence of his little pup. He quickly rushed to the door and was surprised to see it open wide before he could even lift his hand to knock.

"How- "

"I saw the car pull up, something told me you would be here early. Want to join us for breakfast before you?" Jin smiled at him.

"Yes please hyung" he smiled before walking in.

He immediately made his way over to Jongin, scooping him up in his arms as he placed little kisses all over his face, smiling as his pup giggled at him.

"Hyung, you must be getting close now, come sit down, I'll do all of that".

Taehyung quickly got up, cutting up some fruit and preparing croissants for the two of them. He made Jin a herbal tea and set it down for him before joining him at the table. Jongin in the playpen that Jin had set up for his own pup.

"My due date is in a couple of days but I can't see it happening any time soon. I think it will go over. Namjoon is constantly worrying", he laughed.

"I can see why he would be. I can't wait for Jongin to have another friend to play with, along with Eunji, the trio will be unstoppable".

They were both laughing and talking and before they knew it, it had rolled around to 11am. Namjoon was fully awake and had taken was he could from the fruit and croissants, moving into the living room and feeding Jongin before putting the TV on, letting the two in the kitchen continue talking before Taehyungs phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what time will you be home? I miss my babies and want to see Jongin before mom comes over"

"I didn't even notice what the time was! I'll be heading back now"

"Sure, tell the hyungs I say hi and we'll see them later at the party"

"Okay, see you soon"

Taehyung hung up and told Jin he should be going.

"Everything okay?

"Of course, Jungkook just wants to see Jongin before his mom comes over to babysit for the party. I completely lost track of time. He says hi by the way"

"11am? Namjoon should be making lunch soon. Well I'll see you later?"

"Of course, don't get up hyung, you should relax. I'll see myself out"

Taehyung said bye to Namjoon, packed Jongin into his car seat and head home to his impatient mate. They spent the next few hours with Jongin and making lunch before they settled him down for his nap. Jiyeon had arrived at 4pm, gone through everything with Taehyung and Jungkook before they got ready to leave.