Chapter 13 - Blood Sweat Tears

Jungkook ran upstairs as quick as he could, his now rose gold eyes glistening as he laid them on his mate. His smile turned into an expression of amazement as he saw how his mate reacted to his own heat.

Contrary to normal omegas in heat, Taehyung did not look like he was in pain, quite the opposite, the omega looked at ease, like nothing was wrong with him. His eyes had changed though, they were shining the same blue as his wolf form, like an ocean. He was stood before Jungkook in nothing but a robe and smile on his face.

"Jungkook"

"Yes love?" Jungkook practically growled the response.

"Take me"

Jungkook snarled, his canines on show as he walked over to his mate. He grabbed him by the waist and pinned him to the wall, kissing him passionately. Taehyung let his hands run down Jungkooks arms, grazing over his back before making their way into his hair. The kiss was anything but sweet, a clash of tongues and moaning as Jungkooks hold on Taehyung became tighter.

Jungkook broke the kiss, a string of saliva now connecting their mouths. They were both panting heavily before Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eyes, the brown colour flashing back for a second

"I'm going to try to be careful but this might hurt baby"

Taehyung smiled sweetly before moving his lips near Jungkooks ear, licking it slightly before whispering back

"Then hurt me"

Jungkooks wolf was going crazy, wanting him to mark his mate right now but the human side of Jungkook knew better. Taehyung was driving him crazy and he had to do something about it. He took Taehyung by the hand and lay him down on the bed. He bent down to kiss him one last time before getting up and taking off his shirt.

Taehyung marvelled at Jungkooks body, he was well built and had a six pack. His body was perfect, he was tan and beautiful. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off. Taehyung gasped at the sight of his muscular legs, his thighs looked so big and powerful, he couldn't wait to feel them. After what seemed like hours' worth of an agonizing strip tease, his eyes landed on Jungkooks crotch, his clothed member dying to break through.

"Like what you see baby?"

Taehyung gulped and nodded shyly as Jungkook stalked his way over to the bed. He untied Taehyungs robe and pulled both sides apart, letting the fabric fall to the side. His mouth dropped open when he lay eyes on the wolf in front of him. Everything about him was perfect, his skin was a gorgeous caramel colour and while his body wasn't as built as Jungkooks, it was defined all over.

"Stop staring Jungkook"

"Has my little omega gone all shy now baby?"

"No"

"Then let me admire what is mine"

Before Taehyung could react, Jungkooks lips were on his, the kiss sweeter than the previous one. He trailed butterfly kisses all over his neck, sucking lightly at the skin before making his way down his chest. He stopped to take one of Taehyungs buds into his mouth, sucking and nibbling the skin slightly. Taehyung moaned quietly and Jungkook smirked, moving onto the other bud, all the while, rubbing his hands up and down Taehyungs thighs.

He moved his lips further down, kissing his stomach and navel, moving back up to suck at the skin between his collarbone and neck. Without warning, he pulled away, earning a moan of disappoint from Taehyung.

"Why did you stop?"

"Right here. Right here is where I'll mark you"

Without saying another word, Jungkooks canines made contact with Taehyungs delicate skin, burying into the flesh to leave his mark. Taehyung screamed in pain and Jungkooks interlocked their hands together for him to release some of the pain onto him.