Chapter 3 - Run

Taehyung begins stretching his arms out, opening his slightly before he feels his arm being swat away by Hoseok.

"Yah, that was my face"

"Sorry hyung"

Taehyung quickly sits up straight, looking out the car window and noticing it was still dark outside. He wondered how long he was asleep before his thoughts took him to Bogum.

I wonder if he's okay. What did they do to him? Why would he hurt me if he stayed?

He thoughts were interrupted by Hoseoks gentle voice calling him.

"Tae? Taehyung?", he looked over to the side and quickly averted his eyes back to the road to avoid an accident.

"Hm?"

"Do you want anything to eat? I think I saw a sign for a ramyun place coming up"

"Sure"

Ten minutes later, they pulled into a small restaurant on the side of the road with a few people inside. They sat down in the corner, trying not to catch to much attention and ordered two bowls. The pair ate quietly, neither of them knowing what they should say in this situation. After picking at the last few noodles in his bowl, Taehyung broke the ice.

"Hyung, what did Bogum hyung mean when he said what he said? I don't understand what happened back there. When will I see him again? Where are we going to go?"

"Taehyung, I wish I could tell you about what happened back there but I can't right now. You'll understand why later, I promise I will tell you everything. What I can tell you now is that I'm taking you to a town away from that lab. You're going to start a new life there and before you ask, I will be with you. I've arranged a new school for you and will pose as your guardian. A house has been arranged and we will stay there together. The necklace I've given you changes your scent so others will think you're a beta. You must NEVER take it off Taehyung understand?"

Although slightly confused, Taehyung nodded in response to the necklace.

"Let's go, we've only got an hour left until we reach our new home and the sooner we get there, the better. You start school in 2 days and I want to make sure you're all set"

With that, the two left the ramyun place and made their way back into the car. An hour later, they had arrived at a quiet road lined with small houses. Hoseok pulled into the driveway of a house towards the end of the road and turned the engine off.

"Ready Taehyung?"

"Yes hyung"

They made their way out of the car into their new home. Hoseok sighed out a breath of relief when he opened the door and made his way in. Taehyung let his eyes wander around the house, taking in every bit of décor. The living room was cosy and painted white with grey and copper furniture, the kitchen was immaculate and the dining room was just the right size for a small family.

"Hyung, how did you find this place? How come it's all decorated?"

"My sister owns the house, she's living with the husband in another country so she has given it to me, luckily she decorated before she left. No way I would been able to pull this off" he laughed lightly at the end.

"It's really nice hyung, how many bedrooms are there?"

"Two bedrooms, yours is the smaller one.I think it's time we both got some sleep now"

"Okay hyung"

Taehyung made his way upstairs into his new room. It had a bed, a built-in closet and a small desk with some school books and a laptop. He opened the closet and was surprised to see clothes lining the racks, two sets of school uniform and shoes along the bottom. Surprised, he ran down the stairs to Hoseok who was drinking tea in front of the TV.