Chapter 15 - Save Me

"Taehyung! I'm so glad to see you again!" Jimin jumped onto Taehyung as soon as he could, locking him in a tight hug.

"I missed you too, where is Jin hyung?"

"He'll be here in a minute, wanna go grab breakfast?"

"Sure"

The friends made their to the cafeteria for breakfast, stopping to grab Jin along the way. Once the trio had their food and were sitting down, the questions came pouring out for Taehyung.

"What was it like?" Jin started

"Did it hurt?"

"Where's you mark? Can you show us?"

"How many times did it happen"

"HYUNGS!"

They both stared at Taehyung in wide eyes, shocked that he raised his voice.

"I'll tell you everything but you need to give me chance to speak" he laughed.

"Sorry Tae" They both apologised in unison.

Taehyung told them both about how his heat had started, excluding all the naughty details but made sure to mention the fact that his wolf took over every now and then.

"You transformed into your wolf? Wow Taehyung, I've never heard of that happening, your mate bond must be strong" Jin stated as Jimin just stared in amazement.

"Tae-ah, can we see you mark?" Jimin asked after he came back to his senses.

Taehyung pulled his top away from his neck to expose his mark. As his friends were ogling and making comments, Jungkook Namjoon and Yoongi walked over.

"Hey! He is for my eyes only" Jungkook joked, taking his seat next to Taehyung and kissing him on the cheek.

"You've had me the whole week greedy!" Taehyung snapped back with a smile.

"Taehyung, you really are glowing" Yoongi suddenly commented, making Taehyung blush.

"You never compliment anyone!" Namjoon shouted, food spilling out of this mouth.

"I know but something about Taehyung today has made me feel happy and your scent is overwhelming by the way"

"You can smell me?"

"Oh yeah, now that you're a mated wolf, the necklace won't do anything for you.

Taehyung opened his mouth in an "O" expression and nodded, he remembered Hoseok telling him about this but his mind was fuzzy all week during his heat. He slowly took the necklace off and placed it in his bag, he was happy that he didn't have to hide anymore and had Jungkook to protect him.

"Have you tried mind link yet Tae?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"What's that?"

"Yah Jungkook! You didn't even tell him about that? Try communicating with your mind Tae, only Jungkook will be able to hear you.

Hello?

Hey beautiful

Wow this is so cool! I love it!

I love you screaming below me...

Taehyung blushed before turning his mind link off and slapping a smirking Jungkook playfully.

"I don't even want to know" Jin spoke and the others laughed with him.

The group finished heir breakfast and made their way to their morning classes. Taehyung was going down an empty hallway when a strong hand grabbed him.