Chapter 31 - All Night

The next few weeks had gone smooth for Jungkook and Taehyung, they were both managing to take care of the baby and continue their studies. Jungkook unfortunately had to go back to school, he was graduating soon and then he would be free to take over Jeon Corp as well as spend more time with Taehyung and Jongin. Taehyung spent his days with Suho and Jin. Jiyeon would offer to take care of Jongin for a few hours while Taehyung and Jin caught up on schoolwork.

Jungkook was about to leave to go home when he was grabbed by someone and pushed into an empty classroom. He quickly composed himself to see Jimin standing before him.

"Hyung, care to explain?"

"Sorry Kook but I need to talk to you"

"What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine but I just wanted you to know that I'm planning a party tomorrow and I want you to be there. Is it too short notice?"

"You know I'll be there hyung but did you really have to throw me into this room to tell me?"

"No, I also wanted to talk about you, how's everything with Tae?" he asked grabbing a chair and seating himself down, gesturing for Jungkook to do the same, which he did.

"To be honest? It is amazing hyung. I did not think this would happen to me. You know me, I always thought I would be mateless, never really believed in any of it and then Tae came alone and changed everything about me, changed my beliefs and then he gave us Jongin, I'm just so happy and- hyung are you crying? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm just so happy for you two"

"Thank you hyung, how about and Yoongi? How is everything going there?"

"Good, we're going slow, Yoongi wants to graduate and find a job before babies but hopefully it's not too long"

"What about you though hyung? You want pups yet?"

"I wouldn't mind Kookie, but I know Yoongi will be happy either way, it'll happen when it happens don't you think?"

"Couldn't agree more"

Before he knew it, Jimins tears were out again and Jungkook moved to console him.

"Come on, let's hug it out"

They shared a long hug before Jungkook pulled away, checking his phone for the time.

"Oh I better go, really want to see Taehyung today"

"Wait!" Jimin shouted before checking the time for himself, "actually, never mind. See you Monday Kook"

"See you hyung"

Jungkook ran out the classroom and to the parking lot. He sighed as he got into his car, taking a deep breath before driving home. He pulled up to the house and noticed the curtains were drawn. He found it strange that Taehyung would have the curtains drawn, he usually complained about not getting enough sun, regardless, he walked up to the house and unlocked the door. He almost dropped his keys when he caught sight of the house.

The stairs were lined with candles, bringing a dim light to the room, there was some music playing in the background, very quiet but enough to make him feel some type of way. He hesitated when he walked in, wondering what could have happened before he called out.

"Taehyung?"

No answer. The maid and cook were nowhere to be seen, usually the cook would be starting dinner now. He cautiously made his way up the stairs, the smell of linen and vanilla hit his senses, no doubt it was Taehyung but there was something else there he couldn't quite figure out.