6. Besieged Fate

Her eyes shot open as she sat up abruptly; immediately she winced at the pain of her wounds.

Forcing the memories of her nightmares away, Leah picked her self up and walked to the door. She tried the lock, and surprisingly, it opened. Leah let herself out and quietly walked to the bathroom.There, she washed her wounds and bit her lip at the immense pain.

Almost suddenly, she was blinded, by the tragedy opening before her eyes. She tried hard to fight it back and not try to let it control her, she didn't want to know who died this time. But she knew she was delaying the inevitable.

So she let it come.

When she finally remembered, she realised the person she had seen was someone who she had just met, who she had been friends with just for a day. Her knees gave in and she slid down the sink on to the cold, bathroom floor.

She knew there was nothing she could do to stop something from happening, even if she tried. There was no help, no way out, except through tears.

Back in the basement, she faintly heard her mother yelling for her. As she quietly walked out, still overwhelmed by the nightmare, she didn't notice the suspicious glares of her parents; they hadn't opened the lock of the basement door.

She made her way through the hallway up to her room, but half way, her ears perked up, hearing the words, 'boy' and 'dead', on the T.V in the living room. She swiftly entered the living room and sat in front of the television, staring wide eyed at the news blaring in-front of her.

The headline announced the death of a boy, about the age of 17 or 18, found dead near the road on which Leah lived. Forensic reports made it clear he was involved in a car accident. Underneath it, was a single picture of Logan, his eyes closed but his hair shining in the flash of the camera.

Her eyes threatened to spill again, because she had realised, they were no visions, they were nightmares coming true.

A short and a somewhat boring chapter, but it will be better guys.