Chapter 11 - Johnlock?!

Freya was lying down on the couch at 221B Baker St, enjoying the quiet atmosphere that fogged the flat. She was surfing the Internet, checking John's blog and reading back on some of their first cases. Laughing and smiling, enjoying the stories.

Just as she was about to close the laptop she stumbled across something rather curious.

"Johnlock?" she muttered under her breath confused. She decided to take a look at one of the links attached, not prepared for what was about to be seen.

She wasn't very experienced at the Internet and what exactly takes place on there because of course, she was lucky to find shelter each night for the past 10 years.

The page finally loaded onto something called "Tumblr" she curiously started to scroll.

What she saw next would be embedded in her mind for the rest of her life she was sure of it.

There before here as a very detailed picture of her fathers making love. Her eyes widened and she nearly screamed. She contemplated shutting the laptop and probably throwing it out the window. But she didn't, se kept scrolling stumbling across more "fanart" and "fanfiction". She was so indulged in this website that she did not hear Sherlock walk into the room, until it was too late.

"What are you looking at?" he asked from behind her peeking his head above her shoulder.

"Ah!" she screamed, the laptop falling to the ground beside her.

"Sorry to scare you hun!" he laughed, before he returned to his usual emotions less mask. "But seriously what were you looking at?" he asked.

"Umm, nothing just looking at Dad's blog" she explained. Sherlock raised an eyebrow and proceeded to pick up the laptop. "No, don't-" she panicked.

Sherlocks eyes widened when he saw what his daughter was looking at.

"Did you draw this?" he asked curiously as he showed her a rather explicit picture of him and John. He tried to hold back the tightness in his pants.

Freya blushed.

"Of course not!" she laughed "I accidentally stumbled upon it when I was on John's blog. It's called Johnlock. People "ship" you two as in a relationship" she explained. Sherlock blushed and tried to hide it behind his porciline skin. Freya could tell he was uncomfortable.

So she got up to make tea. John was at work so she was babysitting Sherlock, that means making cups of tea to calm him down every few hours.

"Do you "ship" us?" a deep voice sounded from the living room. Freya thought he was joking so she turned to him, an amused expression on her face, which quickly died when she saw her fathers face. It was serious. She gulped.

"Ahh, well I guess- Umm yes. Yes I do." she thinned her lips and saw Sherlock's eyes light up and a small smile on his face. He giggled. "What's gotten you so excited?" she laughed. He placed the laptop down and skipped over to her grasping her shoulders.

"I'm going to make it canon!"

Oooo! Isn't this exciting! JOHNLOCK!! Whooo! Ehem sorry (: hope you enjoyed it!!

Ellie