Chapter 15 - Scotland Yard

"Lestrade!" Sherlock yelled barging into the DIs office. "Oh shit-" Big mistake.

Sherlock gagged at the sight of the DI with his brother... Mycroft. John walks in straight after and if it wasn't urgent would have ran back out of the room.

"Don't look John!" Sherlock cried covering his bloggers eyes. John blushed and pulled Sherlocks hand away, as Mycroft and Lestrade pulled apart coughing and muttering apologies. "What are you doing here brother mine?" Sherlock groaned. Mycroft opened his mouth to speak but Sherlock cut him off. "You know what never mind I don't care" the British Government rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here Sherlock?" Mycroft asked irritably. Sherlock opened his mouth to explain but this time Mycroft cut him off. "I can see by the way you barged in here it's something important, also you have hints of red in your eyes which means you have been stressed and crying, John didn't reject you did he?"

"I'm sorry what-" John interrupted.

"But it's not that is it, you haven't done it yet, do hurry up brother everyone is waiting. Your fingers look red and your hair is messier than usual which means you have lost something, something important..."

"Freya" Sherlock interrupted. Mycroft looked smugly towards his boyfriend who gave him a look.

"Okay, what exactly happened?" the DI asked.

"She has been kidnapped by Moriarty, no idea where she is being held, all he has said is come and play".

"Well that's just great!" Lestrade sighed. "Please tell me with that brilliant mind of yours you would at least be able to-" Sherlocks phone beeped cutting off Lestrade. He quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket looking at the message.

Hey Sherly,

A bit stuck are you? Well let's make this one quick because this is only the begging for you, I still have that promise to fulfil ;)

I'll give you a clue. Because it is a lovely day and a beautiful opportunity to have a look at the view.

Xx JM

"Have a look at the view..." John muttered. "What does that mean?" Sherlock paused. "Sherlock?"

"Lestrade open the blind." Sherlock ordered.

"What why?" Lestrade asked.

"Just do it!" Sherlock half shouted. The DI ran over to the window and opened the blind. Sherlock raced over to the window and looked at the building across from it. All the lights were out except for one. Sherlock leaned against the glass to see a strange red thing that was written there.

"Lestrade binoculars" Sherlock said holding out his hand. The DI rushed to his desk and got the binoculars out and handed them to Sherlock. The detective sucked in a breath as he saw the message on the window.

I. O. U.

And there behind it Freya was strapped to a chair, covered in blood. The writing on the window, written with it.