You're Back!

This last week and a half the girls have been coming over to keep me company which means that the guys still aren't home yet from their mission and I haven't heard from them. It's now the night before the gala and also the night before Christmas Eve. We're finally on our winter holiday so the girls are sleeping over tonight so we can get ready for the gala together and head over to Wayne Enterprise. Right now we're all sitting in the living room getting ready for a movie marathon. It's Artemis, Steph, M'gann, Raven, and I sitting around talking about everything.

"So what happened before you guys left for that undercover mission in Star City?" Steph asked. Right now the girls are so interested in mine and Damian's relationship. "Well there were two instances. The first one was, I was in my room painting and listening to music. I started dancing while I worked that's when I feel his presence behind me so I stop what I was doing and turn around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face. So he walks over to me still smirking saying things about him having to be near me and all that so I brush him off because I know that the bond between him and I can cause that kind of thing , anyway I turn back to my painting and put my music back on and get back to work only to have him pause it on me and start acting all lustful. Well it starts effecting me as well and I'm about to kiss him when Dick, Jason, and Tim burst in my room and ruin the moment." I start and they all start laughing at the guys. "Then the second instance was. I was walking to the kitchen reading a book not paying attention to my surrounding when I bump into him. Damian being Damian started snapping at me about how I should pay attention to where I'm going and all that. So I move to go around him and he moves in the same direction. He keeps doing that until I get an idea. So I walk closer to him and he puts one of his hands on my waist and the other pulling my leg up around his waist. When he moved the hand on my thigh I brought my leg down to use my foot and knock his knee out from under him so he would collapse to the ground so I could get by him." They laugh even harder.

"So how did you guys end up together then if you hated each other so much?" Raven asked I shrugged. "I really don't know. I guess it was after I was kidnapped by his mother and my father, when he stopped me from killing my father because he didn't want that blood on my hands. Or it was when I healed him after a mission went wrong. I can't exactly pin point when I fell in love with him." I explained as the girls look at me smirking. "What? What are you guys smiling about now?" "You just said you loved the Demon Spawn." Steph said "What no I didn't." They all nodded at me. "Why don't we just press play on the movie and not worry about my relationship." I said and picked up the remote to start the movie we had set up.

When we woke up the next day it was around noon. So we head to the kitchen to make some lunch for ourselves to see Alfred around at work. "Good afternoon young misses. I am just about finished making your lunches." He said still hard at work. "Good afternoon Alfie. Any word yet from Bruce or the boys?" I asked as we all sat down at the island. "Still nothing yet Ms. Mykie. I am unsure when they will be home." He replied placing food down in front of each of us. "It's okay Kayla. They will be home. And they will be safe and okay." M'gann stated placing her hand on my arm. "I know they'll be okay. They always are. What I'm upset about was that Damian promised that he'd be home before the gala. And I can't reach him at all through our bond. I can only feel his pulse through our rings." I explained

"We should start getting ready. We only have a few hours before Alfred has to bring us to the gala." Steph instructed as we all head up to my room where everyone's stuff is. Once we reach my room we all break off to get to work. Each going for a shower in separate rooms I go to Damian's room to use his shower. After showering I go back to my room and get started on my hair and makeup.

 After showering I go back to my room and get started on my hair and makeup