Damian Wayne and The Gala

Myke's P.O.V

I get to my art class when I notice there's a black haired boy sitting in the seat next to the window where I normally sit. I turn away right as I notice him starting to look at me.

'Who is that kid? Where did he come from? Why does he seem so familiar?' I thought to myself as I dive into my work finishing the sketch I started last night. I begin to feel like someone is watching me, I look up and glance around the room when I notice the black haired kid staring at me. I get a closer look at him and see his emerald green eyes. 'I feel like I've seen those eyes before. I know I have. But I can't remember where?' I am so confused. I don't know why but while I was looking at him, I felt like I was being pulled towards him. Like I have to be close to him. But I don't get it, I don't even know the kid. 

*Time skip to end of the day*

I get home and see my uncle looking through the front closet. He looks so concentrated on finding something to wear tonight so I have the perfect chance to scare him. "Don't even think about Kay." He shouted back at me. "God dammit. How'd you know I was there? Or that I was going to try and scare you?" I asked him surprised and chuckling. "I've lived with you for the last five and a half years Mykie, I know you better then you think." He stated laughing as well. "Now go and start getting ready. We leave in a couple hours." I look at the clock and see that it's 4:00 we have to leave at 6:00. 'SHIT!' I thought as I ran up to my room. "MYKIE! WAIT! There's something I think you should know." Uncle Wade yelled running up to my room after me. I start looking through my closet. "Well start talking. I don't have much time." I laughed as I continue to trifle through the racks holding my dresses and he sits on my bed.

"Umm. How do I tell you this. Since you're going to be 19 soon, there was one other reason as to why I was so angry with your father when he first brought you here." He started "Him and your mother had arranged for you to be married once you turn 19. It is not only the fact that they arranged it but who it is arranged with and how." "Well? Who is it? How?" I said stopping what I was doing. "They got someone to cast a spell on you and the other person. So that once you guys are of age, you will be drawn to each other. And if you guys are apart for a certain amount of time you will both be effected and badly." He continued explained.

"WELL WHO IS IT!" I yelled getting very frustrated. "Damian Al Ghul. The son of Talia Al Ghul." He said and that made me even more upset. "Uncle Wade. Can you please leave, I have to get ready." I said not looking at him. He got up and left. I pull myself together enough to finish getting ready.

I finally find the perfect dress. So I start doing my hair and makeup. 

Once I'm finished doing that I put on my dress

"UNCLE WADE! I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yell and I hear footsteps running down the hall

"UNCLE WADE! I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yell and I hear footsteps running down the hall. "What's wrong Mykie? Are you okay?" He asked frantically "I'm fine Uncle Wade. I just need you to do up the back of my dress." I tell him chuckling. He looked at me a little irritated then chuckled as well turning me so my back it facing him. Once he's finished I look at myself in the mirror and he's looking over my shoulder. "You look so beautiful Kayla."  He said running his hands along my arms. I look at the clock and it's exactly 6:00. "Uncle Wade we have to leave if we want to get to the manor on time." I said and we headed out. 

*Wayne Manor*

We get to the manor and I see Alfred standing at the front door waiting for the guests. We get out of the car after parking. We walk up to Alfred. "Good evening Mr. Wilson. Miss. Mykie. How are you this evening?" He asked "Good evening Alfred. I'm doing quite well." Uncle Wade stated. "Hey Al. I'm doing alright." I said as we walked past him and into the manor. Once we get in I see Bruce and the kid with the emerald eyes. My uncle walks away to go and talk to grown ups. I stand and look for my best friend and his older brothers.

"Who are you?" I turn towards the source of the voice and see it's the same kid from my art class. Before I have a chance to answer I hear another more familiar voice from behind me. I turn and see Dick running towards us. "WILLY!" He yells as he swoops me up hugging me. "Hey Dicky. What's up?" I asked him laughing and hugging him back. "Jason is being a pain in my ass again." He said as he faked a pout. "When is he not? Where's Tim?" I asked looking around. Dick nods at my comment about Jason as I feel an arm rest on my shoulder. I'm about to elbow the person when I notice it's the person I was just looking for. "TIM!" I yell hugging best friend. "Hey Kay!" He chuckles returning my hug.

"Will someone explain to me who this is!" the emerald eyed kid exclaimed. "Oh calm your ass demon spawn. She's not a peasant she's one of us." Jay said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as well. "I'm Mykie Kane. And you are?" I asked with attitude and the boys look at me with confusion. "Since when did you go by your mother's last name?" Tim asked looking down at me. "Since I found out more bullshit about my father." I stated as I looked back at the kid. "Well. Are you going to answer me?" I'm starting to get very irritated with this kid. "I'm Damian Wayne. Blood son of Bruce Wayne." He stated as if it's something to be proud of. "Okaaaayyy 'blood son'" I said rolling my eyes and turn towards my best friend. I pull him down to be ear shot. "Let me guess this brat is the new Birdy?" I asked as he chuckled nodding.

"Hey B! How are you?" I say when I see Bruce walking towards us. "Hey Mykie. I'm good how are you?" He said giving me a small hug. "I'm doing alright. Found out some stuff that I might need to talk to you about later. Is it alright if I stay here tonight?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course. You know where to find me when you're ready to talk." He said putting his hand on my shoulder as I nodded. He walked away and I went back to talking to my best friend and his brothers.