Her true self

Tim's P.O.V

It's been a couple days since Mykie was taken. We're all going insane trying to find her and where the league is now being stationed. It's affecting Damian the worst. Ever since she was taken he's been getting sick and weak. He's throwing up blood every couple hours and he's starting to lose the colour in his face. If you didn't know what was going on between the two of them you would think that he's doing it to himself, but it's because of what's being done to her by Talia or whoever the hell it is. The demon is currently in the infirmary again because he threw up more blood. Dick's sitting with him while the rest of us continue searching. "Guys! Someone bring me paper and a pencil!" Dick yells from the infirmary door. Jason looks at him like he's crazy but does what's asked. I get up to see what's going on. When I get into the doorway of the infirmary I notice the kid sitting up straight with his eyes rolled back and drawing in a rush.

Once he's finished drawing he passes out. Jason takes the drawing off his lap and looks at it. "What the fuck is this?" He asks. I walk over to him and take the paper out of his hands and look at it. It's a girl chained up hanging in the middle of a room with white and grey wings spread out behind her those also chained. Looking closer at the face of the girl you can notice details that resembles her to Mykie. "What the fuck is right." I said. I pass the paper to Dick so he gets a chance to see what we're on about. He has the exact same reaction. We all turn towards our youngest brother laying in front of us.

Mykie's P.O.V

When they dragged me out of the jet a couple days ago they lead me to an unknown room blindfolded where they tortured me and beat me forcing me to let my true nature show. After days of torture I finally let go and my wings burst through my back and a white light surrounds me. I try to send Damian a mental message but my body is too drained and weak to be able to push the message all the way to Gotham. They hardly feed me and they're constantly beating me. The door to the room I'm in opens and there stands my father. "Ahhh I see you have discovered your mother's little secret. How long did it take for you to find out?" He asked darkly. "Go to hell!" I exclaimed wincing when he mentions my mother.

You see before I met Tim and I found out about them being who they are and started helping Batman when he needs it. I had discovered that I was half human and half Angel. My mother was an angel who hid her true nature from my father until she gave birth to me. My mother and father hid it from me when I was a child and it wasn't until my 16th birthday when I discovered my wings.

My wings are a lot smaller then they would be if I was a full angel

My wings are a lot smaller then they would be if I was a full angel. That is also the reason why they're the colour they are. A dark grey with specks of white throughout the feathers.

The door opens once again and this time it's Nyssa. Damian's aunt and Talia's older sister. "Why are you here?" I asked with venom dripping from my words. She sighed. "Do not worry Makayla. I am not here to harm you. I am just here to let you know that I have sent word to your beloved of your location. Your hero's will be here soon." She said and walked out.

Damian's P.O.V

I'm sitting in front of the batcomputer while Drake is getting himself coffee. Out of nowhere a window pops up onto the screen with a short message and coordinates.

'My dear nephew. This is the location of your beloved bride. Come soon before your mother harms her more.
-Your aunt Nyssa.'

"Father! I have a location!" I yelled behind me to where father was working on the bat-mobile. "Nyssa has sent me coordinates of where Mykie is." I continued as I hear feet bound towards me. "Where is she?" Grayson asked from beside me. I enter the coordinates into the computer and a blip pops up. "Nanda Parbat? The temple there was burned down by Deathstroke when I was 10." Now I am confused. "EVERYONE SUIT UP! WE LEAVE IN TEN MINUTES!" Father boomed. We all break up and run to get changed into our suits.

Once everyone in finished we head to the Bat-Jet. Pennyworth follows suit just incase Wilson needs medical attention. "Keep your comms open I will direct you where to go once I hack into their cameras and systems." Gordon explains from her wheelchair in front of the computers. The door closes and we're off to get Wilson.

Once we reach Nanda Parbat we have to sneak through the forest to get to the compound. We get there in under ten minutes and Todd runs ahead to take out the guards at the front of the compound. "We need to keep our eyes peeled. Mother will have men everywhere to prevent this. And we need to stay quiet. We do not need anything else happening to Mykie." I explain and they all nod then I turn to face Todd. "That means either no guns Todd or silence your weapon." He pulled out a piece from his leg pocket and twisted it onto the end of his pistols.

'Alright once you guys are inside the main temple head towards the throne room. Robin knows where to go.' Gordon said into the comms. Everyone looked at me and I just nodded and led the way. 'Once you reach there you're going to take a left and go down a long hallway. There should be a door at the end of that corridor. Go through that and down the stairs. Once at the bottom you'll be in the dungeon. She will be in one of those cells.' She said and we follow her directions. When we get to the dungeon we all spilt up and look for her.

"Guys! I think I found her!" I hear Grayson say in the comms. I run back and down the hall I saw him go down. There is one single door in that hallway at the very end. "Oracle. We need you to unlock this door." Father says and the door swings open. I rush in and see the girl from my dream. I run over to her and drop down in front of her and force her to look at me. When she looks into my eyes I notice that this angel in front of me is none other than Makayla Wilson. I hear gasps from behind me. "Mykie?" They all asked in unison. I jump up and break the chains attached to her wings and her arms. As the chains holding her arms up break open Todd runs over to her to catch her before she collapses on the ground. I take her from his arms. "Don't worry beloved. We've got you." I whispered to her as I carry her bridal style. This cannot be happening. I am falling for the girl I am being forced to marry and she is an angel...

WOOHOO 2 UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT!!! AND BAM! MYKIE'S A HALF ANGEL!!! BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far.