[Chapter 15]

*Layla's Pov*

I approach Liza, who had just returned from a walk. She was still acting weird and I wanted to get to the bottom of it before anything else. "Hi Liza" I greet her, she faces me with a nervous smile "oh, hi Layla". "So I've noticed you have been a little weird and I wanted to know if you were ok?" "no im ok, i'm just shy with strangers" she thought for a second "but! I would love to get to know you more, so i could get more comfortable" i smile "i would love that".

"Great! So umm how about I show you to where you'll be staying and we can chat there" she offers, "that would be great." she smiles. but as were walking David calls me "Hey Layla come here! I want to show you something!" he yells, I give Liza an apologetic look "can we do this later? davids calling me" her worried expression returns.

"uhh sure" she sends a fake smile before i walk off. "yo whats up" I greet David, he sent me a warm smile "i wanted to give you something" he says, guiding me back towards the crystal cave.

he points to a little small patch of crystals, "pick one", I don't question it. I grab a small red crystal and hand it to him. he cups his hands around it, making it unable to see. The insides of his palms start to glow, and when they stop he shakes his hands, i hear a little klinking noise. "hold out your hand" he tells me, I do as told. He open his hands and sets something in my hand.
It's a necklace. *pic above*
"Oh David... it's beautiful" I tell him "put it on for me?" He nods and I hand him the necklace, turning away so he could put it on me.
When I hear the click I turn back around, I feel a wave of energy rush through me, I pay no attention to it.
"That necklace will always remind you of who you are" he tells me "a fierce wolf, brought here to only bring destruction" I smile and nod.
No take it off!
It's not good for you!
What's that voice??? I'll just ignore it.

We both return to the main area and I see Liza sitting down playing with something in her hand. I get curious and approach her.
"Hey Liza" I say, surprising her. She instantly puts the thing away and smiles at me. But it was OBVIously not a real one. "Oh hi! You ready for me to show you where your staying?" I nod.
She guides me to another tunnel and we end up at a big corridor.
She opens the door to the left, which has a red symbol on it, similar to the tattoo I now had.

"Whoa" I say, looking around "this is so cool! And it's kinda weird" I laugh "it's so bright compared to the rest of the cave"

She laughs quietly and nods "David thought a little bright colors will do us good." She says and I nod, plopping down onto the bed.
"It's sooooo comfy" I say, she laughs, but like... actually! Laughs. I shoot her a big smile, "what?" She asks "oh nothing.. it's Just that I've never heard you, genually laugh". She shrugs "sorry, like I said, I'm shy" she says, sitting next to me.
"So how long have you been here?" I ask. "A few years. My mom got lost, after we had to flee. She adapted and learned how to care for me, and herself in the real world. I lived in Hollywood for 17 years of my life, one day when I was exploring this forest I ran into David. But... wolf David. I took form as a Nightwing as well to protect myself and when he saw me, he backed down. After that we talked a little and he brought me here. I still visit my mom a lot but I spend most of my time here" She says "buuuut before I came here I didn't really have the best life when it came to friends... let's just say they weren't the nicest to me. That's why I have trouble trusting people".
"Wow... that's a lot" I say, she nods. "Well you'll be happy to know that you have just made a new friend" I give her a hug. She smiles "Thanks" "no problem".
"Hey I might have a few friends I want you to meet-" but she's cut off by David
"Sorry but she can't leave the cave until it's been a week. Cave rules" he says, entering the room
"Not that I don't want to.. but why exactly?" I ask.
"Because you have a lot of things to learn. Plus we! All need to get to know you a lil bit more" I smile. "Ok! And Liza, I would love to meet some of your friends next week" she smile "great! I gotta go take care of lady biz and I'll see you later" she says before walking off.
David soon leaves as well, leaving me all alone. Now I can leave.
I know I said 'ok' when David said I have to stay here for a week. But PFT! I ain't doin that! I have a very important meeting to attend for my music!
Tomorrow's the release for it and I'm sooooo excited! I might even get to go on tour since it's the last song of my new album 'Accidentally'!
EEK! I can't wait!
What time is is? I look down at my phone "9:50" I mumble. Wait... why is that boy on my screen saver?

 why is that boy on my screen saver?

(Imagine his hair is (now!) red😆)

Ok I SERIOUSLY need to figure out who this guys was!
I put my phone back in my pocket and leave the room.
I peek around the corner to see if anyone's there, no one
"What are you doing?" Someone startles me, making me jump.
Liza.
"Oh I'm uhhhh- finding some pizza rolls?" Well that was a sucky lie..
"Ok tell me the truth". "Fineeee I was sneaking out... but I have a good reason! I need to go to a really! Important meeting for my music so it can be released!"
*Liza's Pov*
This could be my chance to get her to trust me!
*Layla's pov *
"Well then what are we doing here still talking!?" She says, making me smile.
She closes her eyes and snaps her fingers
We're suddenly in (what I'm assuming is) her car.
"Ok what's the coordinates?" She asks.
"Uhhh *******" I tell her, still I'm shock from teleporting. "Beep bop boooop There! We're off!" She she says starting the car and driving away from the woods.
"Thanks Liza" I say with a warm smile "no problem... friend" I smile.