[Chapter 41]

I arrive back home to find everyone still watching TV. Only know, Jake was home. "I'm hoping you got... the stuff" o say in a suspicious tone. He smirks and hands me a bag "of coarse I did" he played along.
I opened the bag to see my Oreos, I take a large sniff. Yummmm
"Pleasure doing business with you" I laugh "but I swear the next time you eat my Oreos I will rip you into shreds and wear your wolf teeth as a necklace" I warn.
He nods "okay!"
I laugh, taking a seat next to Colby "so when's our date?" I wiggle my eye brows.
He looks down to his phone "actually our reservations is at 7:30" he smiles.
"But I don't have any time to get dresseddd" I whine.
He kisses my forehead "but your already so beautiful"
Everyone awe's and I roll my eyes. "Yeah okay. But I am! Gonna fix up my makeup in the car" "great I'll be sure to hit every speed bump" He grins.
I slap his arm "you better not!"
He laughs and shakes his head "I would neverrrrr" he pulls me into a hug and I instantly accept it.
"We get it! Your in love!" Jake yelled, causing the room to erupt in laughter. Me and Colby hop off the couch and walk towards the door. Since it's chilly out me each grab our jackets, putting the on.
"We'll be back guys! And JAKE! DONT! EAT! MY! OREOS!" I yell, slamming the door.
*3rd person*

Jake snickers "imma eat her Oreos"

*back to Layla's Pov*

"Okay so where to?" I ask. Colby bites his lip "Olive Garden".
I nod "yummmmmm*
As we're driving I notice the sunset. "Wow... look at that sun" I say.
"Meh. It ain't as pretty as you" Colby says with a grin
I laugh "your such a dork" I say. He chuckled "but I'm a dork, that loves you" his eye's widen, and I smile widely "I-I didn't! I-I mean"
I kiss his cheek "I love you too"
His cheeks turn red as he smiles at me.

After a couple minutes of driving we eventually make it to the restaurant. It was very old fashioned but VERY cute.
We made our way inside and told them name we had the registration on. With obviously was Brock. We were taken to a small room with sliding doors for privacy. The waitress took our drink orders then left.
"Colbyyyyyy. This is so sweet" I tell him. He smiles "anything for you"

I look down at the menu. "Imma have Alfredo. It's my go to Italian" I laugh. He nods "I'm probably gonna get spaguters" he says in a silly voice. "Your a child" I giggle.
He nods "of coarse I am!"

The waitress eventually came back and handed us our drinks, then we preferred our food and left once more. "I'm gonna go to the restroom" I say. He nods "okay"

*Colby's pov*
Layla got up and left to go to the restroom. Almost instantly, her phone dinged.

David: Wait where are we meeting tmr???🤔

David? As in... almost killed her and all of us David? Why is she talking to him!? And why are they meeting?
Layla returned and took a seat "sorry, I drank a lot! Of water" She laughed.
"Why are you meeting with David tmr?" I ask, showing her he notification on her phone.
"Because he wanted to talk" she responded.
I sighed "Layla he almost killed you! Why would you want to talk with him?" "Because though he is a bad person he is still my brother. And I kinda want to get to know him. And why would you care?" "Because Layla, you are my girlfriend and I don't want to see you get hurt." I cross my arms.
She nods "I know you don't.. and I promise you I won't. But this is my decision.. okay?"
I look around the room before my eyes loaded on hers "okay... juts promise me you'll be safe"
She sands me a reassuring smile and nods "of coarse I will"
Not long after that conversation our food came and we began to eat. Only stopping to talk about random things.
"How goes song writing?" I ask.

She shrugs "haven't had that much time with all that's been going on But I have an idea on my next one" she says. "Ooooh spill the tea sis" I say in a girly voice, reading my elbows on the table and my head on my hands.
"Nope it's a surprise" she giggles. I gasp "is it about meeeeee" I say.
She shrugs "my lipsssss are sealed" she sips her lips.
I laugh "okayyyy. But can I see it when it's done?" "Of coarse!"

Our night ended with us getting ice cream then heading back home. And let's just say Oreos were eaten by Jake, and there was ALOT of chasing around the house was down.
And I need to buy 2 more vases to replace the broken ones...

(Sorry for the short chapter! But the next ones gonna be a long one so beeeee prepared! P.s. sorry for any mistakes🤷🏽‍♀️)