[Chapter 43]

Recently everyone has been confined to the house. Doing one thing, staring at their electronic devices. I mean, yeah their entire life is on there but too much of something can never be good for you. I've tried to get them out of the house, and succeeded, but the phones still stayed.
So, I decided to take things into my own hand.

"Okay, phones in the bag" I demanded, holding a bright blue sack in front of them. They all shot me a confused look "why exactly?" Colby questioned. "Because you won't need them where we're going" I grinned deviously. "If your referring to hell, I'm pretty sure Satan installed WiFi down there" Sam joked, earning a chuckle to leave my lips. "Ha ha very funny sam but no, where I'm taking y'all is a lot better than hell.. well actually any place is better than hell but.. I.. oh just put y'all's phones in the bag"
They all obeyed and put them in the bag, in which I shut closed stuffed inside my jacket. Safe and sound.
"Great! Now go pack a weeks full of cloth and put them on the couches. We're leaving in 30 minutes" I said proudly. Since I had already packed all of my things, including the supplies we needed, i was all set. But knowing Colby's lazy butt, he's gonna take 2 hours to pack. So I decided to pack for him before hand. I know, I'm a great girlfriend. Please please, no awards.
I skipped into me and Colby's now shared room so see him staring at his 2 packed bags. "Did you-" I cut him off "yes I packed for you." He smiled and walked over to me, giving me a big hug. "Your the besttttttttt."
I laughed "Colby you would've taken 2 freaking hours to even find one outfit. I just sped the process along." He frowned "geez ruin the sentimental moment by insulting me." He crossed him arms, pretending to be mad. but I could easily see through his lil lie. I poked his side, making him huff, turning away from me an inch. I waited like 5 seconds before poking him again. This time he reacted by picking me up bridal style and throwing me on the bed where he tickled my sides.
"COLBY! I- AH- STOPPPPPP- AHAHA STOP ITTTTTTT" I yelled, scrambling to get out of his reach. Luckily I succeeded, sadly I succeeded by falling on the floor.
I sat up and watched as Colby looked over the edge, head resting in his hands, and feet swinging in the air. He looked like every 12 year old girl at a sleep over.
Out of breath, I got up and later on top of him. "Awwww did I tier you out" He snickered. I slapped his arm, making him laugh. "Dork"
——————————-

"CAMPING!?" They all hell in unison. I smile and nod, looking out to the empty woods. "Uhh babe.. why are we going camping?" Colby asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We all needed a break from social media" I shrugged "plus camping is a fun activity! I used to do it all the time when I was little" I said proudly. "Oh my god" Corey whined "I was just bit by a mosquito"
I rolled my eyes "oh my god Corey are you Ok!? Do you need antibiotics!? A hospital!? How do you feel!?- like an absolute baby?cause that's a common side effect" he crossed his arms "your mean"
I giggled and tossed him the mosquito repellent, then walking over to Sam who was staring at a big jumble of poles and tarps that I'm pretty sure we're supposed to make up tents. "Need any help?" I ask. He scoffed "me? Need help" he looked down at the pile "uhh actually yeah I would love some"I laughed and began to pull it all apart. And in less than 25 min all the tents were up. And by that I mean 2 large tents. One for girls, the other for boys.
"Omg um soooo tired" Sam whined, clipping into the tent, But, I grabbed his hood and pulled him back out "nope no sleep just yet, we still need to set up the table, gather fire wood, make the fire, go explore some, find a nice deserted lake and go swimming, come back and eat food, Then! We can sleep" I smiled, planning out the entire day in less that 20 seconds.
He groaned "ughhhhhhh... your bossy" I snort "no, I just take camping very seriously" I whined the imaginary dust off of my shoulders.
"Laylaaaaaaaa" Kay whined as she and the girls approached me. "Yes?" "How do you open the trunk?" I laughed "in the front of the van there's a little latch, pull it and then the trunk will open." I said.  They thanked me and ran off back towards the van.
I guess next things next we need fire wood. I look around to see everyone off and doing their own thing. Meh, I guess I'll go by myself. I walk out into the woods, not far of coarse, in search of the perfect pieces. Luckily they weren't that hard to find cause there was a whole stack of them just sitting in the middle of a clearing.
I quickly picked them up and carried them back to the camp site. Everyone was sitting in their tents talking to one another. I laughed to myself "lazy's"
I set up a fire and sat down next to it, warming my hands.
Not long after everyone emerged from their tents and stared down at the fire "wow.. that was quick" Liza laughed, taking a seat by me.
I nodded "fires ready. Only thing I overlooked was that were all going exploring and we can't leave it here alone. So nose goes on who's staying behind? And if wanted they can force another to stay with them" I smile. They all agreed and prepared to shoot their hands at their nose.
"Okay 3.. 2...1!"
Everyone put their hands to their nose until
"Guys when are we gonna ea-" Liza walked out of the tent making us all snicker.
"Welp. Looks like your staying here... unless you wanna keep someone here to keep you company" I laugh.
She looked around until her eyes landed on Sam, "sam" she said.
"What!? Why meeeeee" he whined. "Because of that prank you pulled a few day ago" she crossed her arms.
He groaned "shaving cream to the face is not that bad" "if it gets into your Curley ass hair it is!"
I laughed "okay sam and Liza are staying, everyone else.... LETS GO EXPLORE!!!" I cheer.