[Chapter 19]

(This chapter is all over the place. Enjoy🔥)

Monday
Ok so it's been a few days since my mental state was returned back to normal. We haven't heard from David or any of his friends at all. Even I! Haven't gotten any Physic messages yet.
But right now I'm not worried about that. I'm focused on two things... and two things only.
•Tour
•And gaining Colby's trust back.
I already told my manager that I was bringing all of my friends, so that's all set. But Sam had to convince Colby to come, which took some time. But when he finally agreed he said, and I quote "I'm only going for support. It doesn't mean I've forgiven you" but as long as he was coming, my plan was working.

Wednesday
Tour is in two days and my plan is set in place. With the help of everyone, I will for sure get Colbys trust and friendship back.

My manager said that the first stop is Europe, so basically my favorite Place in the world! Eek! I can't wait.

Friday

Today's the day we leave for Europe! We're taking a private jet, which everyone is excited for. I'm sitting with all the girls, and the boys are sitting with the boys.
I'm super nervous, since my first performance is tomorrow, but it's not just that.
Colby's still not taking to me, which I understand. I said horrible things to him and they hurt him... like, real! Bad.
But hopefully... this trip will change that.

Present day

"Omg there it is!" Devyn yelled, pointing to the navy blue and white jet in the distance. I laugh and nod "very good observation Devyn" I say in a silly voice making her laugh.
"Bro! I might just jump off! I'm not worthy of being in the presence!!!" Jake yelled, "yes you are! Oh I forgot to say there's free WiFi" I add.
"THATS IT IM MOVING IN!" He yelled, raising his small shrek toy in the air.
I just laugh and look over to Colby. He's examining the Jet, looking at every little detail. While hugging his stuffed Koala, which by the way... is adorable!

I smile and put my attention back to my journal.

"And wait for yours to interlock,
I'll wait for you"

"How's writing going?" Sam asks, as he walks by me. I smile "very good. I'm almost done. It should be done by tomorrow" I respond "oh and I'll have your music sheets done by tonight as well".
He nods "great" he looks back at Colby.
"How are you, holding up?" He asks.
I shrug "I can't be mad.. cause I know he has a reason to be upset. It just sucks that I lost one of my best friends" I say "how is he?".
Sam Shrugs "still pretty hurt." He says looking down.
I sigh "I should of just told y'all what was going on with me. Then all this could have been avoided" I say. "You had your reasons..." "but still... pretty selfish of me"

"Ok all aboard!!!!" Mrs.Jones yells making us all laugh. I say bye to Sam and board the plane. As I'm about to take my seat I see Colby about to sit, we look into each other's eyes before he gives a small awkward smile and sits down.
I sigh and also take my seat.
I really to hope this works...

———————-

It's been 16 hours and we FINALLY! Arrived In Europe. Now we are at our luxurious hotel, and I'm watching everyone freak out about how big the restrooms are.

 Now we are at our luxurious hotel, and I'm watching everyone freak out about how big the restrooms are

"OMG THERES MULTIPLE MINI SOAPS!" "IS THIS HANDLE PURE GOLD!?" "ITS HUGE!!!" "I THINK THIS RESTROOM ALONE IS BIGGER THAN MY APARTMENT!" "THEY HAVE COMPLIMENTARY CONDOMS!?!?"They all yell

"OMG THERES MULTIPLE MINI SOAPS!" "IS THIS HANDLE PURE GOLD!?" "ITS HUGE!!!" "I THINK THIS RESTROOM ALONE IS BIGGER THAN MY APARTMENT!" "THEY HAVE COMPLIMENTARY CONDOMS!?!?"They all yell ..
I'm laughing my head off, rolling around on my king sized bed.
"Girl this place is amazing! How long will we be in this hotel room?" Tara asks, taking a seat by me.
"Oh y'all each have a suite. Since Me and Liza are the single Pringles here we're sharing a room"I respond. I look at Liza who's was fast asleep on the couch
Her eyes go wide "WHAT!?" I grin and drop a gold key in her hand.
She squeals "JAKEY LETS GO! WE GOING TO DO IT! IN A EXPENSIVE A** HOTEL!" She yells, running to the restroom and dragging Jake out.
"What!?" He tells as she shuts the door.

"Yo! Kat! Sam!" I yell, they emerge from the restroom.
I throw they keg at them "Have fun!" I giggle. At first they stare confused, but they eventually catch on.
"SEE YA!" Kat yells as she also drags Sam out the room
"DEVVVVV, AUNT COREYYYYY" I yell, they emerge holding a million scented candles.
I throw the key at Corey as it hits his head "owwwwwwww" he says, I smile and roll my eyes.
"Have funnnn"
"BABE LETS GO!" She says, dropping all of the candles. And dragging Corey out of the room.
"Who knew the girls would be the horny ones" I giggle, returning to my journal.

I hear footsteps come from the balcony, did I forge—— oh...
I hop off the bed and walk over to the balcony door. I peek my head around it and look out.
Colbys  leaning on the edge, outlooking the city. I sigh, and walk around the corner.
He looks at me and quickly straightens up. "Hi" I say softly.
He awkwardly smiles and nods.
"It's fine. You don't have to talk" I reassure him. He nods and turns his attention back towards the view.
I gotta try... I walk over and stand next to him

"Look I know your probably not gonna accept this apology... but either way you need to hear it.

Colby. I'm so so so so sorry about what I said to you. I wasn't in the right mind space and David put all of that in my head.

I know it's not an excuse cause either way I hurt you.... and you needed to hear this from me and no one else...
I'm so. So! Sorry"
No response

"Ok" I mumble.And with that I walked away and continued my writing.

"I'm going to Sams" he says, as he walks out the door.

"Ok have-" *SHUT* "fun"
I throw my journal across the room in anger and lay back in the bed.
Eventually, I fall into a deep sleep.