[Chapter 16]

"Umm— hi" He says awkwardly.
"Ok who are you and what do you want. and why are you in my apartment!?" I yell slightly, giving a pretty! Strong hint that I was expecting an answer.
"You see. If I told you who I was, you wouldn't remember." He says
I roll my eyes "try me."
"Ok... well I'm Colby. Colby Brock. Or Cole Brock. But I hate that name. So it's Colby. But you can call me whatever you want! You don't have to- uh- I- mmmm." He rambled.
"Sounds familiar. But I've never known a Colby" I look to Liza giving her a 'wtf(frick)!?' Look
"Ok ummmm. This is the friend I was talking about" she says shyly
"This guy?" I ask, she nods. "this guy"
"Ok then. Colby, why are you so interested in me? Huh? If I've never seen you in my life?"
"Again. If I told you, you wouldn't believe me" He says
"Again, try me"
"Ok— how do I explain this?— Uhh- I met you and accident turned you into a werewolf- from there you turned into a Nightwing—- then we became friends—- and.. yeah" he says. I scoff "I think I would remember you" I laugh.
"Here's proof!" He shows me a picture

(This but with the two characters. Obvi)

"Nope. Still don't remember" I say.
"Come on you have to. Uhhh Liza what time is it?" He asks
"12" she says
"Ugh. 5 more hours... Uhh" he mumbles "how about you sit. And we talk for a Lil" he says
I shake my head "no. You are a stranger, I'm not just gonna.. sit and talk. Now we gotta go!" I snap my fingers, and me and Liza are back inside the cave.
Wtf just happened

*Colbys pov*
Fu*k

I pull out my phone and call the only person I know I could talk To
"Uh hey Sam.. can you come over to Layla's place please? It's an emergency" I say

Sam appears, oh yeah I forgot Sams power is teleportation.
"What wrong!?" He asks frantically
"Well uh. Layla teleported here. Questioned me a lil. I told her who I was. She didn't believe me. And uhh... then she left"
Huh... not that much happened actually
"Bro you good? I know you were a lil weird about her not remembering you"
I shrug "I don't know. It's really not her fault, but the pains still there" I say, taking a seat in the couch.
He walks over and sits by me.
"You just gotta Wait a week bro. Just wait a week and then we can get her back. It's to dangerous right now"
I nod "yeah I know... man I wish time could just speed up so that I could hold her in my arms" I say, feeling tears threatening to fall. But I hold them back.
"I know bro... hey you know what might help?" "What?" "Have you ever listened to her music?" I shake my head "well maybe you should try that. Maybe hearing her voice may help"
I smile, considering the idea "you know what.. imma try that" He smilers back "good... I gotta go now, Katrina's waiting for me" he smirks
I gag "use protectionnnnnnn" I tease
He rolls his eyes and poofs away.

I go onto Layla's Laptop and go to her files. She should have one of her songs saved right?
I see one called 'draft( Hands)' from 5 days ago
(Song above *Listen!*")

I feel a tear slip from my eye. She was hiding something... and I was pretending that nothing was wrong.
God I'm so stupid...
I close the laptop, and stare at the Ceiling.  I feel another tear fall, and another, and another. The lyrics replaying in my mind...

"somehow I'm thinking that all over town.
That everyone should hear me screaming.
But silently whisper that everything's fine, so good at lying..."
I suddenly realize that my face is now full of tears. God I'm pathetic! I couldn't even keep Layla safe! I don't even deserve her. She's an amazing human being with the sweetest and most kindest heart and an unbelievable talent,  and I'm just a dumb YouTube kid who just happened to have been turned into a werewolf.
I stare into the ceiling fan, feeling numb.

I hear the front door open, making me jolt upwards.
A girl enters the apartment, holding some doughnuts in hand "LAYLA TIME FOR THE BACHELORETteeeeee—-" her excitement dies down as she sees me
"Oh.. I didn't know she had guests over..." she says "sorry who are you?"
"Umm I'm Colby. I'm Layla's... f-friend" god I haven't stuttered since like before high school . Sam helped me break that habit. 

"Oh well hi Colby, I'm Lily. Her Best! Friend... where is Layla?" She asks. "She Uhh... went on a little getaway for a week" I lie. She nods "uh huh. And why are you here? Not meaning to be rude" I roll my eyes "sorry she asked me to umm——feed the dogs since she knew you would be late" I said pointing to the two small dash hounds sitting like pampered puppies on a Big doggie bed.

 And why are you here? Not meaning to be rude" I roll my eyes "sorry she asked me to umm——feed the dogs since she knew you would be late" I said pointing to the two small dash hounds sitting like pampered puppies on a Big doggie bed

"Ok then

"Ok then..." I could tell she didn't believe me. "Then why are you crying?" She asks.

Shoot, I quickly wipe away the tears that stained my face and sniffed.
"I'm not.. look I got to go" I say quickly, trying to move past her to get out the door.
She stopped me "uh uh. I don't believe you. Now tell me who you are and where! Is Layla!" She demands.
"Look I can't say ok!?"
I try to move past her but I feel a shock on the side of my neck.
God damn it... she tased me.
I pass out
*Lilys pov*
I stare at the Unconscious boy that laid on the floor.
What did I just do...
And where is. Layla!?