{0} Information

Chapter 0 - Information

This is just some information that you'll need to know to be able to fully understand the concept and 'rules' of this particular soulmate bond:
Soulmates share an identical mark, always showing the initials of their other half in some way (vines from flowers intertwining to make initials, streams of water connecting to from letters and jewellery manipulated into the shapes of characters)
• Once soulmates realise that they're indeed soulmates, it feels like strings are pulling them together and the need to be together increases.
• If a soulmate doesn't want to be with who they're paired with (which virtually never happens due to the connection) they can reject their soulmate but until the rejected soulmate accepts the rejection, they're still connected but the bond is weakened.
• On their 18th birthday, a mark appears on their wrist which is a replica of their soulmate's
• Second chance soulmates exist for those whose soulmate bond didn't work. The marks change as their bond becomes stronger.
I think that's everything but if you have any questions please be sure to comment here and ask them, I'll answer as soon as I possible can. Thank you for choosing this book!

This book is dedicated to my favourite babie sickofthisfakelove

The BTS characters in this book are all fictional characters, meaning that I do not own them and they are of my imagination.

Any scenes in this book are not related to reality or events that have actually happened.

This book is meant for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not recreate/translate/steal any of the content in this book without consulting me first and even then I may so no. I've dedicated time and effort into this book and for anyone to use it as their own would be very frustrating.

All Rights Reserved
© envisagetae 2019