Chapter Seventeen

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE & SEXUAL ASSAULT

Brant looked over at me, concerned.

"Are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be ok?"

"I don't know. You had a lot to drink tonight."

"Brant, I'm fine." I said with an eye roll.

"Ok, I just don't want you to regret anything in the morning is all..."

I sat straight up in bed and looked at him. "You think I'd regret being with you?"

"I don't know...I would hope not."

I climbed up and laid beside Brant, snuggling up to him. He pulled me into him.

"Don't leave me alone in bed this time, ok?" I asked, recalling our first time together.

"I won't leave you, I promise." Brant said with such sincerity.

Before I knew it I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the shower in the master bath running. I sat up and looked around. I was still in Brant's bed. The time on the alarm clock read 8:17AM.

"Crap!" I panicked, hopping out of bed and peeking out the window to see if Chase's pickup was here yet. Nothing. I walked over to the bathroom door and peeked inside to see Brant's silhouette behind the fogged curtain. I was still butt naked myself so I pulled back the curtain. Brant looked surprised and pleased at the same time. Without a word, he reached out to me and helped me into the tub with him.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty", Brant whispered as he pulled me into him.

"Good morning, why didn't you wake me? Chase should be here any minute."

"Chase called off this morning. He's not feeling too hot after that party last night. I figured you needed some extra Z's so I left you go. You didn't even wake when my alarm went off."

"You're right. I haven't slept that well in a long time. I feel great."

Brant was washing my hair for me with his body wash. "That's good!"

I reached behind me and caressed Brant's thighs as he massaged my scalp. When my hair was rinsed out, I turned to face Brant in the shower. I couldn't help but notice something poking me in my belly. Brant looked down apologetically. I placed my hand on his hard cock and rubbed it gently. Brant closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of my hands on him. I kneeled before him and took him into my mouth once more. His eyes shot straight open and met mine and I took him deeper into my mouth. His mouth forming and "O" while I serviced him. I picked up the pace, taking him faster and deeper. His hand guided me by my head and I could feel him growing harder and larger, getting ready to finish. He finally exploded into my mouth.

"Ahhh, Jesss..." he hissed as I lapped up the sticky mess I created.

"Holy hell...that was...wow." Brant was at a loss for words, still panting.

Brant shut the faucet off and pulled the curtains open, grabbing the nearest towel and wrapped me in it, drying me off the best he could. I finished drying off while he dried himself as well. When he was finished he grabbed me by the hand and lead me out of the bathroom and to the bed.

"Now it's your turn," he whispered seductively, pulling my towel away and pushing me onto the bed. Brant climbed on top of me and began kissing and caressing my chest. Pinching and toying with one nipple as he nibbled and sucked at the other. It was unbelievably erotic... he switched back and forth giving each their fair share of time in his warm mouth. Brant began kissing, nibbling, and sucking his way down my belly, over my pubic bone before pausing just above my clit. He watched as I squirmed beneath him. I could feel the blood pumping in my clit as he ran his tongue over it lightly and blew on it, never taking his eyes off mine.