24

All seemed well in Felix's household as the guests were enjoying the food. Unfortunately, the atmosphere between those who didn't know each other was getting awkward. It came to a point where no one was talking and the table was basically silent, other than Changbin and Felix who were in their own world.

Felix's mom noticed this disconnection and decided to change that.

"Jisung-ah," Felix's mom spoke up, catching the attention of the group, "what have you been up to lately?"

"Same old. Pursuing my dreams now though." Jisung replied, his cheeks stored with food.

"Are you working already? You're still in high school!" The boys around the table silently laughed.

"Well, yeah I kinda am. That's how I met these two," Jisung said gesturing to the two rappers. The youngest sister was silently eyeing the two parties of the conversation.

"You all work together? And you guys are friends?" The three nodded simultaneously. "I wish I could get along with my colleagues as you do."

"We've had our rough spots but nothing is that hard to fix," Chan spoke, Changbin and Jisung nodded.

"So where do you three work?"

"We're at JYP Entertainment," Chan replied. This statement made the younger sister's eyes go wide. Felix couldn't help but smirk.

"3RACHA?" She spoke up. Chan made eye contact with her and nodded, a smile growing on her face. "I come back from school abroad and now 3RACHA is in my house?" She spoke in English, "BRB. Gonna go calm my nerves a little bit." Everyone shifted their attention to the youngest as she got up from the table and walked out of sight. Those who understood laughed; Changbin and Hyunjin just smiled.

"That's nice, dears." Felix's mom spoke again, ignoring her daughter's scene and turning everyone's attention back to the conversation. "I'm glad Jisung is pursuing music now. I can't believe it's been so many years since he walked into my house for the first time. Even if I haven't seen you in a long time, if you're happy doing it then that should be all that matters!"

"Thank you, ajumma." Jisung bowed slightly, Felix's mom giving him a smile.

"So," Felix's noona spoke, "Bang Chan, Changbin, Jisung," she pointed to each one by name and they nodded at their turn. "My roommate is a huge fan. Just so you know." She gave the group a smile before turning her attention back to her food.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly as Felix's sister came back from the restroom looking a little calmer than before. Jisung told Felix's mom a bit more about his training and debut, seeing as Felix forgot to tell her.

"Lixie," Changbin pulled Felix aside after he was done placing everyone's dishes in the sink for cleaning, "I have a gift for you."

Felix's eyes widened as the older reached into his pocket.

"You didn't have to—"

"But I wanted to." Changbin cut him off. "Besides, I think you'll like it." He took Felix's hands and opened them, placing a small present no bigger than the size of Felix's palm.

Changbin watched as he tore off the wrapping paper of the box. He smiled at Felix's cuteness but on the inside, he knew he was freaking out. He watched Felix's facial expressions closely as the wrapped present was replaced by a small velvet box Felix held in his hands.