Trafalgar's POV

written by cristianaistypingnow

Likewise what? The world turns and spins in a torrent of similarities and differences.

                                                                       --- cristianaistypingnow

                                                                             ~*~

        I woke up with a sour and a slight metallic taste in my mouth. As a 'science explorer' (by Thorin), my mind was instantly filled with thoughts of chemicals and blood. Then I figured out what the tastes were.

        Cream and corn. And the occasional spoon.

        I sat up a bit crossly, trying not to wince at the sudden pain in my back while I stretched. I mean, doesn't that someone knows that people could choke to death if you put something inside the mouth while in an unconscious state? Sheesh. I'm lucky to survive the wound and I didn't want to die like this.

        "Hey, you're finally up?" Came this really familiar annoying voice. That boy with the common plant name. He was dozing on a chair near the bed, with a look on his face that said, 'haha loser I won."

        "Do you want me to wake up or not, Alders?" I replied bitterly, slightly enraged. Okay, maybe the words were made up by myself, but I just dislike his face. "If not, I'll just go back to sleep."

        "W-wait! I didn't mean to sound petulant. Sorry," he waved his hands apologisingly like a blur and added, "Shall I go tell Thorin? He's been worried about you for the whole day. He hasn't slept a wink, I think."

        The whole day? I sat dazed, for how long have I been unconscious? I took a quick glance at the clock. 3rd September. A whole day's passed, crap to add to my discomfort.

        "Don't let him in, just tell him about it," I whispered tiredly. The room would become quite a remarkably bad situation when he comes. He'll dash over, smashing a glass in the process, then either half- strangle me to death or skid to a halt just at the side of the bed because I glared at him. In any way, not at all good.

        I watched as Tree Alders stood up, swiftly said a "gooooooooodbye~" and went out.

        Of course, that wasn't the only reason why I didn't want Thorin to come in know know about the details this quickly.

        --That Carvol would die a horrible and interesting death, I believe, if anyone, especially Thorin, found out the truth. I smiled evilly.

        Let's see what will happen.

                                                                ~*~

        When the fuss outside settled down and I was finally left alone with a nice moment of peace and quiet. I slipped a small roll of paper shreds out of my pocket and lazily arranged them again, this time sticking the larger pieces together with tape. As the words reformed, the true meaning of the letter appeared.

        Thorin didn't tell me about having such an uncle.

        I had found those scraps of paper messily thrown into the bin a few days ago. Before, I didn't have much time to solve this puzzle. Being in hospital do have its advantages. Now I've got it.

        Which leads me to think about my 'accident'. The tip of the dagger was originally aimed fore my heart, but god knows why Carvol missed. Perhaps it was his first time to kill, and he was too anxious. Of course, I was preoccupied with my own thoughts and I wasn't in fact paying much valuable attention to him. However, Carvol, as bad as he seems to be, would not kill. He's a six-year-old kid bully at heart. It was not a simple coincidence or a lack of intention, as the school put it.

        Someone was obviously behind this.

        And it may be in plural.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I don't freakin' understand why the pictures I've uploaded, aka Tree's notes and Vegapunk's signature, does not freakin' show on the web. Like it freakin' mattered.

..yes it freakin' mattered.

Comment, vote, enjoy.

(while I go off to see why it freakin' didn't appear here)