Tree's POV

written by yinqiisnotbasic

Uncle?

~*~

        I lay down on my bed. My body ached in pain, but my mind was full of thoughts. The moment when Carvol told me about Trafalgar flashed in my mind. I was dripping with cold sweat. My cheeks were baby pink but my lips were pale. At last, I decided to tell them.

~*~

        I pulled my heavy trembling feet to school. My eyelids felt heavy because of the lack of sleep.

        "Guys," I called out.

        They all gazed at me. Analisa stared at me in shock.

        "Tree, did you just cry? What happened to your eyes? They're all bloody-red!" Analisa asked, sounding comforting.

        I smiled, as didn't have the strength to just make a squeaking voice from my throat, since I have to save some strength to say something important.

        "Guys, listen to me. I know who almost killed Trafalgar," I said in a low voice to make sure no one else could hear me.

        "Who?!" Thorin exclaimed, sounding concerned and anxious.

        "Carvol."

        "What?" Analisa, Dianne, Thorin, Francis and Gillian gasped in shock.

        "But he was forced to, directed by someone whose name is Lawrence Vegapunk," I explained.

        "Uncle?" Thorin questioned in disbelief.

        "Lawrence Vegapunk is your uncle? Wow, this is getting complicated," I mumbled.

        "He told me to change to this school and now he directed someone to kill my bestest friend? What is this?" Thorin whispered, but I could feel that he was getting angry by his tone.

        Dianne pursed her lips. I could feel that she was hiding something from us. I could also feel that she was a terrible liar.