Francis's POV

written by xxRebeccaxxGailxx

I need to become the Head Prefect again.

                                                ~*~

        I used to be the Head Prefect but now I'm just the Second-in-command. I always thought it was just a name,... I was proved wrong for once. Prefects rule the school, as well as the Bullies. Notice that it's capitalized. They are a group of six, as far as I'm concerned. Rex was one of them, and I'm sure the person who beat up Trafalgar was a part of the Bullies. I have to snatch the title of Head Prefect back.

        Seeing Tree walking up to Thorin, we all leapt out of our seats, eager, anxious... worried.

        "How's he?" Thorin asked, loudly, with stress lacing his sore voice. Tree patted his back and said something we all wanted to hear.

        "He's up... --"

        Thorin made a motion to open the blue curtains that separated him and his friend.

        "But! He doesn't want to see you now," Tree said, holding him back by his collar.

        Thorin thrashed 'bout like a kid.

        What a headache.

        My head throbbed and I locked eyes with Dan. I pointed outside and he nodded.

        The cool air welcomed me when I stepped outside. It was chilly and soothing. My golden locks swayed with the breeze. There was this sudden urge to smoke- which I had not done for two years, and I'd only tried it once, after Lukas's death-- weird.

        There was a shuffling of feet behind me. My guard went up. I turned slowly... to see a sorry sight.

        Gillian, her chocolate brown eyes red and puffy from crying, her raven hair a mess. She looked so thin, pale... even fragile. I wanted to embrace her and tell her everything's alright. She'd be safe...

        Wait-- WHAT!? Get yourself together, Francis! You're acting strange because you've not flirted a while!

        I took a deep breath, pulled myself together and asked, " 'ow may I 'elp you, ma cherie?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

If you ask me why Thorin's gone, it's because he shouldn't be here at this time. He'll come up later.

As you see, Francis really treasures his friendship with Lukas. I always wondered: does he like Lukas more or Gillian more. But it doesn't matter. He still got her now, yet he doesn't know?

Vote, comment, enjoy.