News Schools pt 7

I've been popular most of my life because of Lily. She was going to be the worlds best singer and she was even a youtuber. So that's where all my talent come from. A lot of people think I use her for clout but I'm the one who said that I'm gonna get popular because of her. It really didn't phase us much. It was a regular Saturday night and I was still in my apartment getting ready to sneak up to the top once again. [ Their insurance messed up so they were kicked out of their old house so now you live in an apartment complex that you have been in for a couple of days and you found a way to sneak to the roof.] I was bored and I wanted to look at the stars and the moon. It was so peaceful until my phone went of. It was a notification that I had gotten added to a group chat. Named tHe BrOs aNd BrAs.
(K-Kat. D-Devyn. A-Andrea y-you. C-Colby . Cor-Corey. J-jake t-Tara. S-Sam)

tHe BrOs aNd BrAs 🥵🖤X

Y- why am I in this chat?
K-we want to make you an official member of our group.
D- the only rule is. You CANNOT TELL EVERYONE SECRETS ABOUT THEM NO MATTER HIW ANGRY, MAD, OR ANNOYED AT THEM. AND WE CANNOT TELL ANYONE WHERE WE HANG OUT AT.
Cor-Sorry she strict about the rules
C- yeah but anyways I came by your house today and no one answered.
Y-oh I moved because our insurance are stupid as hell and got us kicked out so now I'm living in an apartment complex
T- oh cool which one.
Y- Lawndale Apartment Complex, 5⭐️
A- OMG NO WAY, WE ALL LIVE IN THE SAME ONE
J- maybe we can all hang out more and get to know each other well🤗
Y-cool with me but idk if you guys have found a secret passage way to the rooftop😈
D- cool you can show us when we come over what apt number are you.
Y- A40 floor 5
C- then we are across the floor from you.
Cor-cool we'll see all of you guys in 30-45 minutes at yns apt.🥳
Y-cool see ya.

*END OF CHAT*
I quickly get ready into different clothes because I was still in my tank top and bathing suit. I did my makeup and hair and even got Cookie ready.

What you look like.

Hair⬆️

Makeup ⬆️

Makeup ⬆️

Outfit⬆️

I'm get ready and right when I finish tying my shoes I hear a knock and then a door bell and then another knock. They were actually spamming my doorbell. I open the door and see Colby, Sam, Jake, and Corey knocking on air when I open the door from under their hands. "Damn you paying for the doorbell if it breaks." I say laughing. "Okay show us the secret entrance to the roof." Kat said. "Okay follow me but we have to be quiet." They all nodded and I show them the door in the extra janitor closet. The door was hidden behind mops and giant trash cans.
*ON THE ROOF*
"Woah this is so pretty" Tara said looking over the ledge. We all sat down and the guys even brought snacks and drinks. "Prepared I see" Andrea said laughing.

Yn.official✅
Location: Lawndale Apartment Complex,5⭐️

official✅Location: Lawndale Apartment Complex,5⭐️

Yn.official✅
So happy I met these crackheads🖤
Tagged: colbybrock. katrinastuart. DevynLundy. Coreysherer. Tara yummy. Jakewebber9. AndreaRusset. Samgolbach.
1.1 mill.           49.1k
   ❤️                    💬
———————————————————————————
Fan: omg I wish I had a friend group like that

Katrinastuart: we chillin 😎🖤

Colbybrock: manager hasn't found us yet 😈🖤

Coreysherer: we ran out of snacks. BeCaUsE yOu gIrLs AtE ThEm!??! 😑🖤

Hater: I hope you all fall of the ledge

DevynLundy: definitely doing this again 🖤

Samgolbach: new member to the group🖤

Lily y/l/n: I'm so proud of you💜

Tara Yummy: @coreysherer it's not our fault you brought snacks and left them on the floor! But other than that I'm happy we met you too🖤

Jakewebber9: im hungry now. Thanks a lot @tarayummy @coreysherer 🖤😑

AndreaRusset: FiRsT!! Oh wait...nvm 😑🖤