New Schools (part 11)

I rode with Colby to school because I guess that's what boyfriend and girlfriends do. We go into his parking spot and walked to the basement. "So Yn, I seen the comment that Andrea posted and I didn't tell you that yesterday, we were down here and I noticed that Andrea kept staring at me and turning away when I looked over to her." Colby said with his hand on the small of my back. "It's probably nothing Colby. I mean you are pretty to stare at." I said smiling. He chuckled and we went behind the wall that was covering their couches and the mattress. I seen Andrea on her phone and when she seen us come in, she looked me up and down and rolled her eyes and continued to play on her phone. "So I heard that Colby and Yn almost missed Colbys football game." Sam said smiling widely. "I wonder why" Katrina said sitting beside Sam. "Dude I took her on a date and then asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. At that point I really didn't care if I missed the game." He said pulling me closer to him. I blushed and found a slight smile on my face. "Well your lucky your the best on the team because coach would've beat your ass" Tara said grabbing her drink. We laughed, all of us but Andrea. "Hey Andrea you good?" Colby asked. She looked up. "No I'm fine." She said sarcastically. "Ok whatever you say." He said as he pulled me to the bean bag. "So I'm not going to any classes today cause of my damn period so anyone wanna stay down here with me?" Devyn said hold her stomach. Probably cramps. "I will because I don't feel like doing anything neither." I said. She smiled at me and nodded. As the 2 period bell rang, everyone else besides me and Devyn stood up and went to the football field for their free time because today they had a hotdog stand open. "Hey dev you want me to go get you a hotdog or anything else." I said to her. "Yes actually that would be great. Thanks." She said lying down. I nodded and went to the field and seen Andrea and Colby under the bleachers. I snuck up behind the big pole and heard their conversation. "Colby why in the world would you date her." Andrea said. "Because Andrea, she makes me happy unlike you. Why don't you just be a good friend and be happy for me." Colby said. "Because Colby, I fucking like you and I've liked you for more than a year now and you don't care." She said with anger in her voice. "Andrea just shut the fuck up. You only like me because you want sex and fame. You're just jealous of her because you will never be the person she is. Loving, caring, sweet, pretty, and thoughtful." He said almost yelling. My heart melted at the words that came from his mouth. I heard him stomp off closer to where I was hiding so I quickly went to the hotdog stand and to get me and Devyn a hotdog. I went behind the wall and seen Colby already down there. "Oh um hey Colby. Here's your hotdog devyn." I said placing it in her hands. "Thanks" She said smiling. I nodded. "Hey Colby are you okay." I said sitting beside him. "Yea just a lot on my mind is all." "Oh okay love I'm here if you need anything." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He gave me a sweet grin and took a bite of my hotdog. "Hey go get your own" I said taking it away from him. "But babyyyyyy I don't wanna get up" He said in a baby voice. "Fine but only half." I said giving it back. He chuckled and gave the other half to me. "Um Yn I gotta talk to you about Andrea." He said placing his hand on my thigh. "Okay what is it." I say wiping my mouth with a napkin. "Andrea pulled me under the bleachers and said that she liked me for over a year and I said-" he said before I cut him off. "I know" I said looking at him. "What?" Is all he said. "I heard you guys when i went to go get me and dev a hotdog. That was so sweet of you for sticking up for me like that." He smiled and right when I threw away the trash, the bell rang and everyone came back down here. Besides Andrea.