New schools (part 15)

*YN POV*
It's been a week. And a very long week, at school. I didn't talk or look at Colby and he didn't do the same. I haven't been in the basement where they hang out. I've been hanging out under the bleachers. The last bell rang for the year and everyone zoomed out of the building going to their cars and buses. I walked to my car and Andrea grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. It almost made me drop my phone. "The fuck do you want you sex addict" I said in a rough voice. "I want you to know that Colby doesn't care about you and he is dating me now." "What about Brennen then hoe" I say crossing my arms. "I broke up with his sorry ass." She told me. "Well he's better off without you and I'm not in the mood to kick your ass again so bye" I told her turning around to my car. As I took one step she pushed me over but thank god for my balance and reflexes the I caught myself and tripped her over with my other foot. She fell to the ground face first and probably broke her nose. She stood up with blood coming out of her left nostril. "I said I'm not in the mood" I said. She tried to punch me but I dodged it and kicked her in the stomach making her lose her breath. "Bitch whatever I say I mean it" I told her as I opened my car and drove away. A lot of people were recording us and I really didn't mind that. I got home and seen Colby standing at my apartment door. I turned around walking to the other side of the hallways going to the elevator when a strong pair of hands pulled my waist and his lips connecting to mine. I realized who it was and pushed him back. "Fuck of dip shit. Why don't you see if Andrea your girlfriend is okay cause I kicked her ass AGAIN in the school parking lot" I say flipping him off. "Listen to me Yn she made me do it. She said that she would hire some people to kill you." He replied. "And Andrea isn't my girlfriend" he added. "Colby I don't believe you" I said getting out of his grip. He pulled his phone out and showed a voice recording of her and him talking about how he needed to cheat on me or else I would get murdered. After the recording finished, I pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." I say with tears welling up in my eyes. "No baby it's okay" he said in a soothing voice. We drove to the police station and handed over the recording. As soon as they said they would try to find her Colby said "no I want to find her now. I will go to the cafe down the road and you guys will come with me while Yn waits here. She's going to jail TODAY." He told the officers. They agreed and walked down to the cafe. I did as I was told and stayed here.
*COLBY POV*
I called Andrea letting her know to meet me. She of course said yes. We waited for a couple minutes until her car pulled up. I gripped her wrist tight so she couldn't get out of it. I called the police officers over and they took her to the jail. Yn came out of the station and jumped in my arms. "Oh my god thank you colby. I love you" she whispered in my ear as she buried her head in my shoulder. "You know you could thank me in another way" I told her pulling her closer. She lifted her head up and smirked. "In what way" she said knowing what I was thinking. "Let's go home and I show you."