New school~31

Yn POV

The next morning we woke up bright and early and continued to get ready. Seeing as Colby takes a lot longer than an average guy would, I woke him up too. "Baby. Colby wake up" I said shaking him. He was laying in his stomach with his hand under his head for support. "Hmm" was all he could manage. "Time to get up. Shopping day" I said. His eyes fluttered open making eye contact with mine. And his damn hair. No matter what happens to it in his sleep, he still looks hot. A smirk grew in his face from me staring at him. "Like what you see?" He said rolling over in his back but falling if the bed. "Ouch fuck!" He said. It was funnier since I couldn't see him. I crawled over to the edge and found him lying there miserably. "Oh get up you big baby". I said smacking his chest. I went to get off the bed on my side when he grabbed my wrist. I look over at him again and he had an evil grin on his face. "Cole. Robert. Brock. Don't you fucking dare" I said eyeing him. He didn't say anything. "Col-" I said before getting cut if by Colby pulling me in the floor with him. "You fucking bitch" I say smacking his chest a little harder earning an 'oof' from him. "Well you love this fucking bitch" he said. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Just get up" I said. "Fine! But don't expect me not to get revenge tonight" he said raising his eyebrows. I knew what he meant by that. I took a shower and heard talking in sams apartment. They were probably already done. I ran to their door and bars fed in without knocking. They were all sitting there eating left over pizza. Colby still had that smirk on his face. I scrunched my nose at him and went to where the girls were. "Okay so in 10 minutes, we will go" Devyn said. We all nodded our heads. We all started naming store we should go to and we should have groups. Me, Sam, Colby, and Kat together. Tara,Jake, corey, and Devyn together. We drive to the parking lot of Lawndale Mall and see all kinds of different stores. My group split up and we first went to the target to get essential stuff. And maybe some other things not including school shopping. We all decided to do color code and get everything we ca in our favorite color. Colby chose blue. Sam chose red. Katrina chose yellow. And I chose purple. We started getting off track by playing in the shopping carts and we got kicked out. The lucky thing is that they let us buy our items. We got pencils, pens, paper, notebooks, calculators and anything else school supply related. "Ohh let's go to the Nike store!" I say excitedly. Since we are all in sports (Kat joined the volleyball team and Sam plays football with Colby) I think it would be a great idea to get athletic stuff. Like shoes and shorts. We found the things we wanted and continued through the store. We even passed the other guys. I was really enjoying myself. I loved spending this time with the people I love. I got a couple of Nike sweats and shoes along with any hoodie I could find in my size. I'm a hoodie addict. That store alone was like 436.00 dollars. Of course we payed for ourselves. I hate it when other pay for me. We stopped for lunch with the other getting chic-fli-a. 'Okay so how much have you guys spent?' Corey asked fixing his man bun. So far we have spent  926 dollars' Jake said. 'Haha we spent 939' devyn said like it was an award. We headed home visiting almost every store in the mall. And getting distracted by dogs passing by.

Yn.official ✅
Location: Lawndale Mall

official ✅Location: Lawndale Mall

❤️       💬       ✉️
682.81k likes

Yn.official target shopping 🍍💖🤪 @katrinastuart

Yn Yln: Add comment

8 minutes ago
———————————————————————————Ynforlife: my queens slay🖤

Samgolbach: I literally can't take you guys anywhere 😳🤪

Katrinastuartofficial: Damn we hot in those hats.

Colbybrock: Yn literally said 'hey take a picture of me in this cart and Kat pushing me'

Yn.official: @colbybrock but we look hot 👀         

Tarayummy: no wonder it took you guys 2O minutes to get at chic-fli-a

Jakewebber49: you didn't even ask me to get on the bottom on the cart 😔

Ynfan: not to be dramatic or anything but I would die for you girls 

load more comments
—————————————————————————

We sorted everything out and went ahead to put them in our backpacks. It was about 11:3O. We all went to our own apartment and Colby went to mine. I payed in the bed watching more of Greys Anatomy when Colby came out of the bathroom only in a towel and dripping hair. I forgot how hot he was when his hair was wet. I tried my best not to stare but I failed. He had a smirk across his face. 'So remember what I told you this morning baby girl' he whispered kissing my neck. I forgot all about what he was gonna do tonight. I a nodded and he slowing trailed his arm up my legs to under my shirt.

You know what happens in the next chapter 😳😈😏